Sold my 71 Demon...

-
If I thought he was serious, I have a cousin in Jefferson City, MO that does hotshot hauling that could pick up a car for him.

If I thought he was serious, I have a cousin in Jefferson City, MO that does hotshot hauling that could pick up a car for him.
I'm trying to get all of the paperwork in order. Bank wants title insurance and a licensed and insured inspector and appraiser because of being out of the country.

Shouldn't be too expensive for an inspection or title insurance, someone here must have been through this process before.

@Dartnut, I saw that you gave me a red X when I said that I wouldn't have bought it if I had known about it, well I hate to disappoint you but your wrong.

Well, I don't know Dan. But its up to 9 now. I kinda feel sorry for the dude:lol:

Well, I don't know Dan. But its up to 9 now. I kinda feel sorry for the dude:lol:
I have 9 red X's now. Dartnut was the 9th one. Guess he didn't have anything better to do. If I had known about the car I would have bought it.

Sometimes it gets ridiculous on this forum. I like the car hobby just not for the cars but the people as well as most are out going, friendly. Something doesn't go right on here for somebody's liking they have a fit. I was sent information about a 1972 dart for sale in st.charles supposedly it was on Facebook but I think that it was either sold or was a old ad as I looked at both st.charles and columbia Facebook market place sites and it wasn't there.

dan, great job on junking up this guy's thread. top marks all around.
Hey I didn't start it so don't get on my case. Somebody makes a comment towards me I'm going to defend myself. I simply said that if I had known about it that I would have bought it and then others jump started in on me so you have other finger pointing to do.

dan, great job on junking up this guy's thread. top marks all around.
You gave me a red X too, I thought that you would. I'm not going to respond to these silly X's anymore or stupid comments. I have more important things to do and checking out cars is on the top of my list.

@Dartnut, I saw that you gave me a red X when I said that I wouldn't have bought it if I had known about it, well I hate to disappoint you but your wrong.
How would I be disappointed?
Sure, I have been wrong in my life several times.
But, I don't think so in this case...
Why did I give you the hugely controversial ''disagree'' red X?
It's because you always have an excuse as to why you don't end up with a car that meets your parameters.
And it's so easy to make the statement that ''I would have bought it if I would have known about it''.
Well, I have run across people like you literally dozens of times over the 40 plus years of my involvement is buying, selling, and trading cars and parts.
I truly feel that you are lying to yourself more than us.
And that's the sad part.
You simply cannot commit to any car yet because in a day, a month, or a year you might regret the purchase.
And if you find something better for cheaper, you will kick yourself in the *** for not waiting.
And you are trying to save face here...

Now's your turn to give me the dreaded big red X!

-
Back