[FOR SALE] Sold my 72 Duster , selling off all extra parts sale!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Like the Title says.....I Just sold my 72 Duster, so I don't have much use for any of this stuff any more. so I figured i would offer it up to you guys cheap and get it out of my way and it can be used to help fix up other peoples rides.

Like I mentioned, all of this is from my 72 Plymouth Duster, most of it should work for all years of Dusters. And alot of it should interchange with Demons,Darts,Scamps,Valiants...etc...etc...

First off I have a set of parking light lenses , they are not in perfect condition...they have some age hen checking in them...but are still user for a driver car (not show quality). I will also toss in a set of original lens gaskets that are used but still usable. and ALSO a brand new set of gaskets for them aswell!.

The power brake booster set up I bought came with 3 push rod arms of different lengths. The Duster called for the shortest arm but I prefered my pedal at a different position from stock so I ran the longest arm......so what I have here is the arm that the duster called for aswell as a mid length arm that would raise the brake pedal a little higher than stock if you prefered a higher pedal.

Also have an assortment of odds and ends. Interior coat hooks for the headliner, a couple headlight bezel mounts, trunk bumpers,Door bumpers,mirror mounting gasket, And a Duster interior door name plate ( in good condition ...needs cleaned up of course but no cracks and the studs are in tact).

Also have some new misc. items left from a body gasket kit that I purchased....I only used what I needed and these are all new and sealed items I didnt use....not sure exactly where they all go on the car but someone out there does lol.

I also have a random factory part to some sort of linkage ( not personally sure if it is throttle or kick down related) but if you know what it is and you need it...than your in luck! lol

Also have a factory hood to cowl seal (rubber is still pliable) has some paint over spray on it so it will need to be cleaned up. all of the mounting clips are broke so it will need new clips installed to mount it.

Also have a set of door seals (driver and passenger side). The rubber on these is still very pliable and they still sealed great before removing them but they had a couple buster/missing clips and I just decided to buy new for my Duster since I did a full on resto.

Also have a pretty rare Duster Diecast car set .....Its a limited edition Johnny lighting Mopar Muscle edition. &1 Duster 340 set. One Duster Is black with white 340 stripe and 340 call out on hood and the other Duster is the same car but in raw diecast finish (no paint). In sealed package. ( one is on ebay right now for $45.00 buy it now)

Will sell all to someone as a bundle package!

Asking $80.00 INCLUDING shipping in the lower 48

Located in lower MI

Paypal Preferred

PM with interest.

Thanks

Selling as a package to get it all out of the way at once. If you want it all let me know

Still available. If interested contact me and let me know before it all hits ebay. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back