Sold my 73 Dart Swinger…had her for 11 years!!!

-
sweet ride, sounds like a nice easy deal to close a transaction too.

never say never on another ride, the world works in mysterious ways and you may find yourself behind the wheel again!
True…we really don’t know…anything is possible and thanks for the kind words
Glad I'm back, nothing has changed around here. SOS with the train wreck stuff. :lol:

Letting them go is tough sometimes. Appreciate the props! Good you are happy with the resulting sale price and the purchaser.
Thanks

He's been spoonfed cars for sale so many times, but knock yourself out.
Nice car!

Anyway, just an idea. We should make a thread for Dan and spam it with cars that are for sale. If Dan buys one of the cars, then it's a success.

Nice car!

Anyway, just an idea. We should make a thread for Dan and spam it with cars that are for sale. If Dan buys one of the cars, then it's a success.
Go for it. But remember no project car's. V/8 with a automatic transmission, p/s, a/c. Manual disc brakes would be nice too. I'm willing to bet that no body on here can find what I'm looking for

He's been spoonfed cars for sale so many times, but knock yourself out.
Most of the cars were project car's, or 6 cylinder and no ac. You seem like you know everything, let's see what you can find, or should I tell you

Lol, yeah OK, didn't you say you needed a loan?? Lol. Do banks give 12 yr old trolls loans? Oh that's right only for minivans lmao.
I don't need or require permission from the wife for anything lol.
Got any "agrees" with your excuses yet.
#minivandan, #12yroldtroll.
You probably don't have a car yourself

Go for it. But remember no project car's. V/8 with a automatic transmission, p/s, a/c. Manual disc brakes would be nice too. I'm willing to bet that no body on here can find what I'm looking for
what a load of BS! Daniel, i personally linked, PM'd or mentionedb many great cars for you all of which you passed on for "reasons".

yeah, they may have been further away than you liked but you need to come to the realization that you're not gonna be like picking up an a body for sale on a street corner that meets all your criteria on the way back from CVS.

ease it on down the road with that malarkey

Bet? You got nothing to bet with unless you've got approved for the loan:lol:
#minivandan #12yroldtroll.

Way to hijack someone else’s thread with your BS @Dan the man

That’s one sweet looking dart. Sometimes in the moment if feels right to sell a car but then down the road your thinking back and being like darn it, I should have kept so and so car.

Way to hijack someone else’s thread with your BS @Dan the man

That’s one sweet looking dart. Sometimes in the moment if feels right to sell a car but then down the road your thinking back and being like darn it, I should have kept so and so car.
Hey, all I did was tell the OP how nice his car is and that if I had seen I would've bought it. I can't help it if the others make rude comments towards me I'm going to stand up for myself. Did you say this to the other members that were running their mouth or don't you have the ball's.

Action,.not words #minivandan #12yroldtroll
Wrap it in shittickets for all I care lol.
FYI, I'm not 12 years old and you might want to start acting your age. People who are mature, like myself don't go around calling people names, this is something kids do. I've always liked the car hobby but people like you give it a bad name.

No #12yearoldtroll, you give yourself a bad name. What the heck have you got to do with the car hobby? Besides trolling forums??
You tell the op "I would've bought it" you're a liar and lots on here know it.
FYI, I'm not 12 years old and you might want to start acting your age. People who are mature, like myself don't go around calling people names, this is something kids do. I've always liked the car hobby but people like you give it a bad name.

No #12yearoldtroll, you give yourself a bad name. What the heck have you got to do with the car hobby? Besides trolling forums??
You tell the op "I would've bought it" you're a liar and lots on here know it.
You say I'm 12? Prove it

hey dan, howzabout instead of junking up somebody else's thread you go start one of your own?
You know that sounds like a good idea. But remember this if you will, I'm not totally responsible for the highjacking of the OP thread as several other's including you started making comments right after I said I would have bought his car

-
Back