sold my 74'360 duster to canada today

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
welp, it has happened. today a fellow member wired me a substantial amount of money to buy my #'s matching 360 duster. i have had this car for 6 years. bought it with my girlfriend, now wife with me at that time. we got married and drove off from the wedding in the car. she is broken up about it. but being young and dumb.. 4 years ago i borrowed 100% on my house at 6% interest for 30 years and have a chance to drop to a 15 year at 4.5% for an extra $75 a month. but had to pay the principal down alittle. so i felt it was time to sell the car. it payed down my principal and payed off my 30x40 1 1/2 year old garage. the banker did the figures and said it will save me $70,000 worth of interest by changing to the 15 year versus the 30 year. I figured it was time to let her go and better myself. If all goes as planned I will have my house payed off by the time I am 40 years old. that would be awesome. plus now if i get laid off. unemployement will pay all the bills i have. the car is going to canada and is leaving tomorrow after lunch via semi and enclosed trailer. i will try to get a departure picture..

you will be sorry you let it go in the long run........better keep tabs on it!

it was a fun car with the a/c, cruise, and moon roof. but to be debt free would be nice. i have really been wanting to buy a dodge viper. so maybe that time will come pretty soon. people are needing to get money for other stuff. maybe i can find one cheap??

viper maybe, but it will never hold the same meaning to your heart and to your wife as the duster did.....good luck with the new purchase.

being debt free is not the american way. im keeping my toys to play with when the economy crashes.

being debt free is not the american way. im keeping my toys to play with when the economy crashes.
ive got plenty of other toys:
67 big block dodge coronet
74 roller cam big block dodge dart
73 small block duster runs 11.92's
81 swb dodge ram w/833 4spd
plenty of other toys. i just needed the cash at this time for my house refinance and pay off my garage. with the money i am going to save i could buy 5 of these cars for the 70,000 it will save me in the end. i kinda like my coronet alot better other than the cruise and a/c were nice in the duster.

Well??Who,s the Canadian member that bought your car?Sorry to hear you let er go!

his name is mel dyck. from red deer, alberta canada.
he has the 73 340 4spd blue dart sport that looks just like your car. petty blue with the white stripes.he had it on here for sale awhile back. he still has it and is planning on selling it this spring.

I am glad that it worked out inthe best interest of both of you guys. Be careful, however, about posting the buyer's name if he does not agree to it. Discretion.

Hope it went to a good home. And it was a smart move to change your mortgage. 70 grand can buy a bunch of toys!!

-
Back