Some "A"s at Adesa show in Plainfield, IN

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Today was the 1st car show at Adesa Auto Auction in Plainfield, In and it started out a great day

Lots of Mopars since the Indy Mopar Club was ask to assist in putting on the show.

65GoldFish.jpg

65GoldFisheng.jpg
Beautiful 65 Barracuda

72Duster.jpg

Blue71Dart.jpg

DavesDuster.jpg
Dave bought this when he was 16

PurpleDart.jpg

SilverDart.jpg

RBdart.jpg
Really liike this color combo

MyDart.jpg
Shows Best Mopar award winner
I seen the guys judging but have no idea who they were. A complete surprise when I was told I had won Best Mopar

65GoldFish.jpg

65GoldFisheng.jpg

72Duster.jpg

Blue71Dart.jpg

DavesDuster.jpg

MyDart.jpg

PurpleDart.jpg

RBdart.jpg

SilverDart.jpg

Great pics and the color on that 65 Cuda is striking. =P~

Thanks Tony

I had one of the nice Mopars But in my opinion the Gold 65 Barracuda was THE BEST of the show

I know the faults with my car. Guess the judges didn't see them..........LOL

When are we going to see your Barracuda?

Next show @ Champion Chrysler on 96th Street, Have to check on Date.

WE NEED FABO MEMBERS THERE! Challenging all Central Indiana Members to be there.

Thanks Tony

I had one of the nice Mopars But in my opinion the Gold 65 Barracuda was THE BEST of the show

I know the faults with my car. Guess the judges didn't see them..........LOL

When are we going to see your Barracuda?

Next show @ Champion Chrysler on 96th Street, Have to check on Date.

WE NEED FABO MEMBERS THERE! Challenging all Central Indiana Members to be there.

The Barracuda goes for the engine and tranny late this week coming up.
The new tires are in (BFG Silvertown Radial red stripes). The rims are
at the powder coaters...will be done Wednesday. Told the body shop I
needed the doors, fenders, hood and deck lid finished up.

Won't be too long, I hope.

Wow those are some sweet cars! Nice pics, The one picture inspires me want to go out and buy a brand new cghallenger to show at car shows like a d-bag.

The pictures of the 65 Barracuda do not do it justice. Candy paint with factory style stripe over the hood, top and decklid. Fit and finish is fantastic.

This car is absolutely beautiful and in the sun YES, IT POPS

dartSportgreg........the new challenger, It is an SRT and yes it is new, But Carl also owns a 1968 GTX convertible that is GEORGOUS, don't think a dirt bag would own something like that. The show was to raise money for JDRF, no loosers there.

The pictures of the 65 Barracuda do not do it justice. Candy paint with factory style stripe over the hood, top and decklid. Fit and finish is fantastic.

This car is absolutely beautiful and in the sun YES, IT POPS

dartSportgreg........the new challenger, It is an SRT and yes it is new, But Carl also owns a 1968 GTX convertible that is GEORGOUS, don't think a dirt bag would own something like that. The show was to raise money for JDRF, no loosers there.

I respect the GTX convert but showing something that can be seen on most any new car showroom falls flat with me.

-
Back