Some ebayer's: Selling your ride means showing off your GF

-
She needs a better photographer. Not one single picture in focus. Dude is smart though. Sex sells...not oldsmobiles.

If I had a hot chick like her I think I be selling my car also:burnout:

She's got some guts for posing dress like that on Ebay...I wounder if she likes to drive fast, I would guess so, lol

Up to around 1970 GM cars were ok--those late 70's and 80's cars yuk, steering is so bad it should had been recalled. The 55 mph speed limit saved GM, at 80 mph those cars hold the road as good as many drunks.

I like the look of the 1968, it used to look mean coming down the road at speed, last year before every olds had that dumb metal in the center.

She looks a little on the short side. Hey if people want to show em off I dont mind looking.

Dumb ***, sell the girl, keep the car. Its cheaper in the long run.

Apparently he couldn't get her in the back seat.
Or she, never know these days

Women are funny like that, They never want you to get them in there back seat.

Did anybody happen to notice how low that car is selling for? If it is a frame off, he's gonna lose his butt. Which brings us right back around to her.........

She's just there to.... ummmm...... "seal the deal" if ya know what I mean. *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*say-no-more* :eek: :cheers: :evil4:

Wylde1.

Did anybody happen to notice how low that car is selling for? If it is a frame off, he's gonna lose his butt. Which brings us right back around to her.........

Yeah but he says hes hoping for $14,000. Even if it "sells" for say $7000 he doesn't have to sell it--I know but I seen many times the same car re-listed again a few weeks later on.

I know some chicks are all talk but she looks for real to me..maybe its how she poses? Somebody should ask the question which go-go bar she works at down in FL, lol

She must go with the car, if not she wont be with him much longer, she looks like she's into the car..

it obviously worked you all looked didn't yha? lol I gotta admit so did I

-
Back