65Vart

Reaction score
Just found these on the wife's Camara

65Dart 005.jpg

65Dart 001.jpg

65Dart 004.jpg

65Dart 002.jpg

65Dart 003.jpg

Nice car 65Vart. Where abouts is the cruise night in Oakville and when is it held. I usually go to the Mapleview in Burlington but want to venture out a little this year.

You're killing me here....Your Vart's nicer than my Dart. Hmmm..I notice you have a different dash pad.

Mapleview is still on . Canadian Tire at Winston Churchill, Spring fling/Summer send off at Chrysler plant Mississauga rd, Waterdown spring and fall. There is one in the Hammer as well down by the lake that I here is good.

Very nice car. I bought a set of those wheels because they looked great on your car. Your PCV and oil filler should swap sides for best function.

Looking good Wally!When you bringing it to Cayuga for a couple passes?I have some stickies you can use to hook while shiftin without liftin!:poke::burnout:

As soon as it will run with the big boys, one day I hope.Can't afford to break it:profilel:
Scott if I had the room to tear it apart the job would be under way. It's very frustrating to see the fantastic jobs that members like yourself are doing. I don't want to be lazy and job it out and would rather make it a learning process. My garage is full of tools/parts/crap etc like most of us and if I turn the wrong way the car gets scratched LOL . We will see. :profilel:

Good lookin' ride. My first car was a 65 Dart. That caused me to get my 66 some 35 years later. I like the looks of black on the early A's. That would be my first color choice. toolman

why were cars made or going to canada given a different name than thier counter parts in the USA? jusy wondering that`s all.here is my 65 dart street /strip car. Brad

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

roadrunnerreds, I believe the difference in the CDN and US cars was brought about by something in the Auto Pact agreement between the 2 countries. There were no A body Darts produced in Canada prior to 1967. However, the CDN Plymouth Valiant was built on the 111" US Dart platform, not the 108" US Valiant platform. So, in essence, my 1966 Plymouth Valiant Signet 2 dr HT is just a US Dodge Dart GT 2dr HT with the CDN Valiant badging.
Clear as mud? :)

nice work going on there. i did rebuild the front suspension with rubber bushing and such, but put ART ladder bars out back for strip duty with aluminum coilovers. the interior was already done. rebuilt engine (360 .040 flat tops) eddy heads crower solid cam air gap intake, rebuilt 904 8 inch ati converter stock low gear set with dana 60 with 4.10. it has been great at the strip so far. won KING of the track race at Mason Dixon Dragway August 1 and won KINGof the track at Quarter Aces Dragway August 23. i was also in the final of both National Dragster Challenge Races at both tracks as well. it is fun to drive on the street as well. but it does like it`s gas too. Bradley

IMG_0285.JPG

Haven't been on FABO for ages!Nice to see more Canadian Valiants on here, thats a keeper with the 4spd, love the black, looks mean!! Did any of the Cdn Vals come with 4spds?? My convertible has had a 4spd dropped into it, lots of fun to drive!!

Valiant 008 - Copy.jpg

-
Back