Some Of Yall Might Enjoy This...

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have terrible, totally debilitating stage fright, but I am singing this Sunday in church. Yall pray fer me. lol

Once you get going it will all be fine. I used to give technical training for a living, and the first few times out I was pretty scared.

But I got over it once I realized everyone there wanted me to succeed.

You got this!

(And nice job on the song!)

Wow! That’s GREAT Rob!!
Wished I could be there to hear you!

Great job Rob! That was one of my Daddy's favorite old hymns. I still tear up sometimes when I hear it.

You cant go wrong if you let your heart lead. You have the skills and talent and belief, the rest will follow. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the kind words, yall. As luck would have it, Kitty has been sick all night, so we're not gonna make church this morning. I will have to sing another day. But yall got a preview, for what that's worth. lol

Sounds good, Rob! The Holy Spirit will lead you when you’re doing the Lord’s work! God is good!

dont worry about the stage fright, you get a chance to publicly glorify our Lord and Savior

Throw in a little reverb and give Johnny Cash a run. Feel better Kitty!

"southern cross" (Crosby stills Nash and Young) is more my speed.

How bout some "iron butterfly" (I'm gonna butcher the name of this one) "indovita govada" like they did on the Simpsons??? Haha

I got another great one for ya to get up there and do... dear Mr. Fantasy .. by Steve winwood...

-
Back