Some People need to.......

-

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
GET THERE F_IN ASSES KICKED MAN,today i got riped off by some little punk *** pricks i was working on my truck all week with NO front end on her on jack stands as well as my dart she was in the air as well some little *** hole came to my home took my floor jack pulled the stands out from BOTH MY TRUCK AND MY CAR my truck is Fucked up my car crushed my header flange and i cant get a jack under the car to get her back up in the air,niot only that but they stole my jack and all SIX of my stands!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: WTF why would peloe do this is it funny to them my truck is fucked 1000 bucks in my new brakes are all f-ed up now i need to buy new ones and that was my fav floor jack,Some times i just want to beat some people to the ground :evil: if i find who did this its gonna BE HELL TO PAY REDNECK STYLE! :twisted: F-in pricks,sorry had to vent out on ya guys !!! :bom:

I feel for you man :( Once I had to run to the parts store to pick up a few things I forgot and when I came back someone took my jack out from under my car :evil: Luckily they left the car on the jackstands, I wonder what they were thinking :scratch:

If you find the pricks that did it Zombie, shove the jack handle up their AXX and let them spin for a while. They may get the message that way. :twisted:

Jack

Man that sucks big time. I would file a police report for the theft/vandalism and at least talk with your insurance agent. You may not gain anything from filing a claim, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Then if you catch the bastids :axe:

HELL NAW!!!
file a report, then wait to see who did it, THEN BEAT THE LIVING **** OUT OF THEM!!

set them up, put new stands and a floorjack out, and wait for them. when they ride up, you ride out with a nice tire iron and scare the living **** out of them. beat the crap out of them, then punch yourself in the eye one time, say it was self defense :) so what if you were working on your car at like, midnight.

if somebody stole MY floorjack and stands, well, needless to say i would find out via a web of connections in this semi-small town, then get my crew together for some lynch mob style justice ;)

my .02

ILL FIND WHO IT WAS ME AND THE GUYS ARE GOIN OUT TONIGHT TO SEE WHAT COMES UP WE HAV ARE IDEAS,JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY BUDDIES SO FAR THERES 12 OF US AND GROWING WE ARE ROLLING IN 8 LIFTED RIGS WE CALL ARESELFS THE REDNECK ROLLERS WE JUST MADE IT UP CUZ THERE 8 TRUCKS ON MY LAWN AND DOWN THE STREET BUT SADDLY MY TRUCK WONT BE GOING ON THIS TRIP WELL FIND THEM! :twisted: IT DOESNT BOTHER ME TO MUCH NOW ITS JUST THE FACT THAT THEY STOLE MY **** AND F-ED UP MY TRUCK AND I STILL DONT KNOW HOW THE HELL IM GONNA GET MY CAR UP :scratch: THELL GET WHAT COMING AND RIGHT NOW ITS A **** LOUD OF REDNECKS! :evil:

Damn, that's total Bullsh#t! That's one thing that really pushes a button with me is when someone steals something of mine.
And the fact that they also caused damage to both of your vehicles. All I can say is someone needs to get BEAT BAD!
This happened in the daytime!!!?? I'd go around to all my neighbors in the evening when parents are home and see if anyone heard or saw anything and let everyone know what was taken and have them ask everyone in the house, it could have been one of there punky kids and the stuff could be stashed in there garage without them knowing it.
Hell someone had to drive by or look out a window and see something.
I hope you find them.
As far as not being able to get your Dart jacked up now, have you tried a bumper jack?

Send Chad a plane ticket! if you want some good old fashion redneck *** kick'en.

What do jack stands cost, $20 bucks :roll: :roll: why would you risk getting caught for such a small item. These can't be real car guy's or they wouldn't have messed you stuff up to steal from you.

I would say it's probably a bunch of kids with nothing better to do! :x I hope you catch the little bastards! :violent1:

Easy Zombie. this is a family board.
Im sorry to hear that you were ripped off. But tone the language down alittle please :wink:

BARRACUDA340S said:
Send Chad a plane ticket! if you want some good old fashion redneck *** kick'en.

What do jack stands cost, $20 bucks :roll: :roll: why would you risk getting caught for such a small item. These can't be real car guy's or they wouldn't have messed you stuff up to steal from you.

Jack stands $20 x 3 = $60
Floor jack $120

$180 + Damage to two vehicles = a well deserved a$$ kickin'
even if there wasn't any damage & the stuff was junk that was stolen, they still took something that didn't belong to them. Teach them a lesson they won't forget!

Im game :twisted: :twisted:

There has to be someone who knows. I grew up in a small town and you can find them if you want. Sounds like a rival group so check your buddies and there friends someone will drop a dime . then divide and kick aXX . I would still file a report and try and make a clauim on the insurance for property damage. if you file a report and the cops cathc them they will be required to pay for the damage and lose of property.

Yep, payback is heXX, but they should be dealt with once you know who did this. That type activity is totgally unacceptable. Sorry bout your loss.

WE GOT THE LITTLE PRICK!!!!!! :evil: Little jack *** had my jack stands under his car! :evil: WTF that night we,all 8 trucks went out to houses we thoght would hav done it and what do ya know theres my jacks under his f-in car we all pull up 3 trucks on his lawn and i ran into his **** *** acura :twisted: my friend went up to the door he wasnt home so we hung out he showed up at around 11:45 goin hella slow at first cuz the trucks scared his friend in there little honda they got out and stared after my buddy jimmy cuz hes the biggest 6'8 343lbs he hit one of them with a head butt breaking the kids noses in a one shot hit! :mrgreen: good **** they started to come after a few others of us i got out of the truck with my bat and throw it throw his winshiled he ran up to me swong and i got it in the neck,pumped him a few good ones in the gut then my buddy jimmy the big *** boy picked him up and tosed his *** throw his window on his own truck :mrgreen: after jimmy kicked the crap out of pretty much every one of the little f-ers they got up and tried to say they made a mistake f-ing with are ****,the hole thing started a few years a go in high school with jimmy and the kids in a street race they where racing pink slips and they lost and wouldnt give up the car so jimmy kicked there asses for f-n with him then so years later they wont to F- with me!WRONG :scratch: we had a great night they had it comin and they got it good little pricks they know not to mess with us rednecks andymore i got my **** back i got my new breaks for the ram so she good but the car is still on the ground, it was a good night if i say so myself i good ol but kickin my ribs are bugin thoght i think there brused or somthin,its funny that the are little punks like 5'7 and under and they think they can take allus guys i think the smallest one of us was 6'1 216lbs im 6'5 245lbs so we had are fun stompin on them little punks today we replaced jimmys window on his truck he was drunk so he didnt rember throwing the kid throught his window :drunken:its all good now for a few more weeks! :cheers: JACKASSES i hate punks :evil:

6 jackstands = $120.00
1 floorjack = $110.00
Catching the little punks that just ripped them off from you and hitting them so hard on there heads they have to unzip there pants to see where there going.......PRICELESS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Glad you found out who did it.

Im glad you got your stuff back but please take it easy on the lanuage. :wink:

fastbackcuda said:
Im glad you got your stuff back but please take it easy on the lanuage. :wink:
Sorry about the lang adam :salut: i dont know whos paying for the stuff nothing is really bad i got my new breaks for 435$ not to bad way better then the 1800 that i got them for the first time the guy felt my pain so he hooked me up good!i got the car up with my high lift for my truck the truck is back on the road and the car is back to sitting in my driveway,my mom said shes gonna do something about the money that i lost over this but after the butt kickin they got its good with me like that! :cheers:

Hmmmm. I feel your pain. I think you feel vindicated. Now, when the police come to your house and arrest you, I wonder what you will feel. I feel both you and Tony Stewart need a little help with ANGER MANAGEMENT! Wowza.

OlDuster said:
Hmmmm. I feel your pain. I think you feel vindicated. Now, when the police come to your house and arrest you, I wonder what you will feel. I feel both you and Tony Stewart need a little help with ANGER MANAGEMENT! Wowza.
I think Zombie the right to beat those guys down for stealing his stuff and damaging his cars.I would have done the same thing if i was in that situation!
Stewart on the other hand should have his aXX kicked and be benched for a while for all the crap he's been doing lately!
My 2cents :salut:

Wev all been in fights way worse then that thev had fights with other kids before,this was nothin jimmy has been gitin in fights with these guys for years now there not one to go to the cops cuz they got all kinds a stuff on them for other things they smarter then that this little battle was like 5 min long it was fast and simple nothing compared to the stroys jimmy tells us guys! :afro: so it no sweet

You have to be upset when you get your stuff stolen and your vehicles damaged. I would have done the same thing. Kick some butt! But as you get older, you start to realize that the liberal media, politicians and judges don't understand justice or proper punishment. I can see a bleeding-heart judge putting a person away for hurting those poor children. Heck they were just "borrowing" the jack and these mean guys over reacted. How would 6 months in the county jail sound? Now that is what I think about our judicial system. If we did a little more of this kind of "punishment" these kids would stop ripping people off. If they know they were going to get their butts kicked, they would not do it. Trust me!

I was just worried that they might file a report on you guys. You never know how our legal system will work. Sounds like you guys took care of the problem and it is finished. Bet these guys will not burn any one else, right? :evil:

-
Back