Some Peoples' Trucks

-
don't be hatin, yo.

lol

There IS a use.............LOL

They+See+Me+Rollin+.+dey+hatin_9e499f_4483248.gif

This popped up in the search, so I just had to post it

tumblr_mhan2ifv3m1rlx2b1o1_500.jpg

Odessa is like livin' in Little Jaurez. See that kind of ignorance everywhere. 9 times out of 10, when you see a car or truck in the ditch with a flat it's because one of those sillyassed lookin' rubber bands blew out. Aside from a gauge, how are you supposed to tell if you have a low tire?

Now im no big fan of any wheel over 22s on the right truck but when I have a customer wanting 30's on there ride I go ahead and sell it to them .MONEY IS GREEN AND IT PAYS MY BILLS>:burnout:

This is parked a block away from my house...does it count? LOL

jamesdaytona said:
What is that guy smoking ? ^^^^

Just wonder what the hell it was built for? The bed is angled back, no rear gate...looks like it could have been an open hearse???
Come on, guys, It's not a hearse, and never was. It's not a home built, either.
It's a "FLOWER CAR" used in funerals. Funeral parlors use them in the funeral processions from the parlor to the cemetery. The flowers that are brought to the funeral home during the wake, are transported to the cemetery in the funeral procession, in these cars.

...and it's not a new idea, either. "Flower cars" have been around almost since the invention of the automobile.

See below.

Cadillac_Flower_car.jpg

Just wonder what the hell it was built for? The bed is angled back, no rear gate...looks like it could have been an open hearse???

i guess none of you guys have ever heard of a flower car. these are special made for the funeral industry. they are used to transport your dead loved ones flowers from their viewing to the gravesite. not so sure they do this anymore. have not seen one of these in awhile. this car is used in a funeral procession this coupe deville was probably modified by superior bodyworks.

i guess none of you guys have ever heard of a flower car. these are special made for the funeral industry. they are used to transport your dead loved ones flowers from their viewing to the gravesite. not so sure they do this anymore. have not seen one of these in awhile. this car is used in a funeral procession this coupe deville was probably modified by superior bodyworks.

Hum... You big city guys have all the perks. Been to many funerals and never saw one around here before.

-
Back