Some pics from South Mountain/Carlisle

-

73DartSport340

Reaction score
Just got back this afternoon from Carlisle. Was a balst as usuall. Got to see Don Garlits run the Swamp Rat down the track at south mountain...talk about awesome when he lit that thing up you KNEW IT!..he did a burnout right in front of us...you could smell the nitromethane and feel the pulese of the engine/exhaust on your chest. Almost burst my eardrums...WOW!

http://www.pix8.net/pro/album.php?u_id=96147j6FO

yeah hit the link that should bring up the pictures i took there were like 21 of them. I figured it would work here also(did for me) as it worked over at Moparts. Swap meet was the same as normal..cool to look but mostly either over priced or junk or both...there were a few decently priced things but you really had to look. Honeslty I know people get flamed for saying this but Id just as soon get/look for a part on Ebay now days...better chance to find it and you dont have to walk around all day in the hot sun(was about 88 today) to find it :) .

Got them. Nice pics. Especially the white shorts. Thanks Mike

Hey thats a picture of the starting line!

Looks like a good time. Some really nice rides there. I really like the body lines on this one....lol

I was just trying to show for thsoe that wondered that they did have plenty of bathrooms available...someone was in the way of the full portapotty shot however :(

Big daddy has never let me down!!
He is the best old builder and he pay's good to
get his yard mowed in Sefiner Florida .

Yep I have some of his cash and ate with him and his family.
But I was a young boy at that time. I will never forget it.
Truly the truth. Life is good.

-
Back