Some pics.....

-

swedefish

Reaction score
...from today.
Put the newly painted valve covers on the engine.
And the trim on the rear decklid.
All it would take is to prime the engine, turn key over and go for a spin..
But I´m kind of nervous about it.... may be I can use it as a trailer queen...LOL. Ohhh well!

maj-09 004 - Kopia.JPG

maj-09 012 - Kopia.JPG

maj-09 015 - Kopia.JPG

maj-09 016 - Kopia.JPG

Yes X4 hit the key and take that fish for a spin!! Nice job swedefish :D

Love those fast back fish! I still flip flop between the dart and barracuda.

Ya X5 Swedefish! But I am with you I wouldn't fire it up either... make it a trailer queen, you won't enjoy that fish if you fired it and heard the rumble and put it into reverse on a nice sunny day...

no one would give you the thumbs up or ask you to burn some rubber!

Yup if I was you I would just shut that garage door and go in and watch an episode of Survivor or something like that, you put way to much time and sweat to go out and do something like drive it...

When you do start it up we want some video of how it sounds and the **** eating grin on your face!!!

Nice..really nice, I would be gone all day if that were mine. Just get in and start it up....you will be backing out of the driveway before you know it. LOL
AL

Ya X5 Swedefish! But I am with you I wouldn't fire it up either... make it a trailer queen, you won't enjoy that fish if you fired it and heard the rumble and put it into reverse on a nice sunny day...

no one would give you the thumbs up or ask you to burn some rubber!

Yup if I was you I would just shut that garage door and go in and watch an episode of Survivor or something like that, you put way to much time and sweat to go out and do something like drive it...

When you do start it up we want some video of how it sounds and the **** eating grin on your face!!!

LOL!

Thanks for the support and the nice words guys :thumrigh:

Great looking car...if you are too nervous to drive it maybe we can work something out.

Thanks guys.
I´ll report tomorrow when I´ve done the test drive.
And post a video.

-
Back