Some Pictures of my rides......

-

Haney

www.carsonandironmt.com
Reaction score
I have been seeing some really nice rides on this site. Being a new member, I thought I would post some pictures of my cars that I have listed in my signature…..

The first one (gold car) is my 69 Barracuda notchback. It is a factory 318 auto car. Now it has a 1970 340, .030 over, TRW forged pistons @ 10.5:1, factory rods, X heads, MP 292/.509 cam, LD 340 intake, Carter 750 carb, FBO ignition, hooker headers. I converted it to a 4-speed and 8 ¾ rear with 3.91 SG. This was my first car and I have owned since 1985. This car runs mid to high 12’s. I am in the process of gathering parts for a 408 stroker motor. Hopefully, I will get to start on this motor soon…… Looking to bust the 12 mark.

69.jpg

The second car (Red) is a 1968 Barracuda Convertible, Formula S clone. It also is a factory 318, auto car. It now has a 72 model 340, .030 over, KB pistons @ 10.25:1, J heads that have been opened up to 2.02/1.60 valves, Comp XE268 cam, proform roller rockers, Edelbrock RPM intake, Edlebrock 750 carb, dynomax headers and FBO ignition. The 904 has been beefed up and also has a MP 166K converter. The rear has been changed to a 8 ¾ with a 3.55 SG. I basically built the 340 that Mopar Muscle did an article a while back that with 4 or 5 bolt-on’s made almost 400 crank HP. This is motor that has great street manners but will run mid-13’s.

68convertLF.jpg

68convertengine2.jpg

I just thought you might enjoy the pictures. Hopefully when we get out of the single digit temps here, I will get some better shots of the cars for the photo section here……

69.jpg

68convertLF.jpg

68convertengine2.jpg

Thanks, just what I wanna see. My Barracuda looks like it drove over a landmine and you have TWO nice `Cuda's!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside, ya gots sum sweet wheels there :thumrigh: Welcome aboard :salut:

Welcome aboard! :D
Nice rides :thumleft:

More Cudas :shock: I feel lonely! :(
Guess i'll have to buy a Cuda so i can fit in with you guys :geek: :wink:

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate them.... I hope to get some time to work on my 69 some before spring. It has some issues that I need to work out plus, I want to get building on the 408 for it....

-
Back