some Woodburn ****!

-

DartSportGreg

The system has failed!
Reaction score
Here's some pics from the Woodburn Oregon Mopar nats, I used a camara phone so hope they look alright.

0718101129a.jpg

0718101026b.jpg

0718101026a.jpg

0718101025a.jpg

0718100924a.jpg

0718101006a.jpg

0718101005a.jpg

0718101004c.jpg

0718101004b.jpg

0718101004a.jpg

OMG----------- you guys are killin' me with all these cool mopar pics, that purple AAR and Demon... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty good shots being a camera phone! Thanks for the glimps, I was not able to make it out this year.:(
Post up some track pics if you got em

Thanks for sharing your awsome pics using your camera phone. They turned out really good.

I do like this Duster.

attachment.php.jpg

That wagon is way cool. Love the FY1 with wood. Thanks for the pics

Thanks for sharing your awsome pics using your camera phone. They turned out really good.

I do like this Duster.

That Duster took 2nd in the A body modified class, it has run a best 13.31 at 100 mph on the track. It was very nicely done except for the word "posi" on their stat display board. I would've took more pics but my phone competely ran outta juice right about the time the clouds burnt off and it got nice and hot out there.

A good day for sure=P~, Thank you for sharing it with us, your phone takes good pictures 8)8)

I liked the two tone van and the yellow wagon the best. All were cool though. Thanks for posting.

I liked the two tone van and the yellow wagon the best. All were cool though. Thanks for posting.

That Van was really nice and the surfboard on the roof just made that wagon complete. I wish my phone would've stayed charged all day. There was way more too see. One of my favorites was an original beer bottle brown unrestored 70 Charger 440 4 speed that looked like it was probably only a few years old., that was the pic that I tried to take when I realized my phone died (arrrrgghhh!)

Great pics and thanks for sharing. That yellow wagon was great and the black charger was just bad ***.

-
Back