Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
This pass. side quarter window will fit 73-76 Dusters and Dart Sports and someone has to need this. It is in too good of shape to throw away. Price is $30.00 plus shipping out of northern kentucky.

This pass. side drivers door will also fit 73-76 Dusters and Dart Sports.My son is a body man and he sanded this down and shot it with primer. There is no dents oin it and the only rust is a little surface rust on the inside track shown in the pic.The door is loaded with glass and has all the handles and hardware needed. Price is $150.00 plus shipping. Can ship UPS or Greyhound and possibly Fedex

These hinges are from a 73 Duster and will fit a lot of a-bodies. Not sure of all of them but know they will fit all 73-76 Dusters and Dart Sports. They have been sand blasted and shot in primer. They are upper and lower for both sides. May need some brass bushings on some.

Attachments

• DSC02593.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 406
  • DSC02646.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 417
  • DSC02645.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 393
  • DSC02713.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 406
I am just about ready to put these back in the barn so if anyone is interested, better let me know soon because they will not be available after that. They have been on here long enough.

I have the hinges,doors and quarter window on there for awhile and no luck yet. will probably put them up. these are all I have left from all I ws selling.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back