-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar_1974

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
also, if everything shows up to my house legit, im probably not gonna need a 7AL so if anyone's got a new 6AL and coil i'd definitely consider trading.

I bought the 440 kit. I have a new 6al and blaster coil in the boxes if you want to trade also. Steve PM me if interested

good, glad i could help someone out. Looks like they won't be 1 day shipping as advertised. getting shipped direct. expected ship date 3/14/13

I bet they screwed up the prices. I lucked into a deal on a set of Harland Sharp rockers like that with Mancini's a couple yrs. back. Everybody else was selling them for over $500 and they had them listed for $285. Probably what they paid for them. I bought a set and posted the link here and by the time anyone saw it they were changed to over $500. They honored the set I ordered so I was real happy.

that was a deal thanks for sharing to bad i couldnt get on here earlier and see this. just my luck.

I saw a screamin deal on another part but the guy wanted $550 for shipping..ha ha, tricky bastard! imagine what that did to his Ebay kickback....

They called me this morning and MSD told them the kit is no longer available but they can honer the sale with a set of wires and coil.

Found another small block one posted and my Bro in law (Darndart) snatched it up!

Typical of Jeg's. Lousy sevice & bait n switch tactics. they've been doing it for years! Same thing used to happen with wheels & stuff. They'd list it at a price, then say it's on B/O or discontinued & offer you something else.

Mazzolini had a 1050 Holley ultra dominator (red) listed on their website for $517. I shoulda just done a web order but instead I called and ordered it from a person. The man asked how much it was listed for and I told him $517. He took the order and got my payment info without any comment. The next day the website had $889 as the price.

They never debited my card and I never got the carb. Bastards shoulda backed up their advertised price, or at least called me and said they made a mistake. I thought it was just a good deal which some places get on parts. I saved $275 over retail on a set of HS 440-1 lifters at a place I found online just like I found Mazzolini's.

Good luck with getting anything done through e-bay. They aren't going to push jegs or summit around, not with the number of listings those two have up.

Are they sending wires and coil for free?

Maybe you should call Judge Milan on the Peoples Court... :)

I had a similar issue a couple months ago and jegs stood to loose a nice chunk of change and out of 20 orders only honored two of them and I tried and tried for about a hour on the phone with three different sales reps and I couldn't get them to honor it and I believe I was the second to receive my order

yup, missed a call from them this morning and also received an email. I guess we'll see how it goes. Time to play hardball.

The kit is "unavailable". However, it's still listed on their website. I find it hard to believe MSD stopped making thier main products. They said they could sell me a distributor for $220, more than summit. I always thought jegs was supposed to have good customer service. We'll see i guess

I once got a new steel cowl hood for $180 for my 96 Chevy truck. That wasn't what was cool, it was listed free shipping and handling. Shipping was fedex freight and was over $100 but they honored the free shipping although the webpage did get updated the next day. That was from stylintrucks.com
I agree if they don't honor the ebay sale complain to ebay, leave bad feedback, and also complain to paypal if you used them. If you do get something from them not as described stop payment with either paypal or your credit card.

Make them send you a return shipping label and then maybe forget to put some of the parts back in the box. Tell them it was hard to remember what they sent and what they didn't send seeing as how you only had a binding ebay sale page to go by. Say you got confused as you have only bought stuff from honest ebayers in the past and this getting bait and switched is new to you.

I always thought jegs was supposed to have good customer service. We'll see i guess

That's what they advertise, but it's a lie. I don't even bother ordering anything from JEGS anymore after they jacked me around a few yrs. back. There's plenty of other places that match prices

I ordered from them one time, and I think I must have gotten SECONDS.

That was it for me.

Jegs is JUNK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back