Someone should buy this wagon

-

matthon

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972...sh=item2a008bc146&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#v4-35

wagon.jpg

I see that car at the local cruise nights, it looks as good in person.

Rumor has it he paid around $8000 for it so the reserve is probably in that neighborhood.

I would SOOOO buy that! I love wagons! I want a 71' Satellite wagon really!
I shouldn't mention this on this site, but I always thought those old Chevelle/Malibu wagons kicked *** too! The dual exhaust in the read bumper just looks killer!

When i was little, my friend dad had one and we used to play basketball in the back seat....LOL:-D

I would SOOOO buy that! I love wagons! I want a 71' Satellite wagon really!
I shouldn't mention this on this site, but I always thought those old Chevelle/Malibu wagons kicked *** too! The dual exhaust in the read bumper just looks killer!

lol my boss has one he is gonna use for the motor etc just easy parts for his 71 coupe. then he will sell the wagon lol

so thats the wagon you have been talking about for so long.

I got a few of these and permission to hot rod one. both 331 hemi cars.

im thinking I'm gonna chop, it shave, it french the lights, and grill area, also the bumpers, and drop in a 400 because I have it, coarse we just bought another 331 so that might go in instead.

d5_3.jpg

dc_3.jpg

6c_3.jpg

Both on eBay now, kool:

That is not a bad deal on the 68 Satellite wagon. The 68 is hard to find, you see a lot of 69's but the 68 is very scarce. The last one I seen on ebay had a 383 in it but was in worse shape and still sold for almost $8000

I looked for years to find my 68, I want to build a Roadrunner wagon and that's the only year the tail lights look like the ones on a Roadrunner.

JR, I have seen this one a couple of times. I believe it belongs to one of the boys in the club in Vallejo. It is a very cool ride.

Yeah right now it belongs to AJ the president of Swanx Vallejo CC. I'm working on selling my 53 so I can fly down there and buy the wagon.

-
Back