-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterbd13

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ok, ive got a 3.91 sure grio in my duster now, and i is too much gear. im looking for someone local to me (greater charlotte NC area) with a 3.55 sure grip and a willingness to tade. ill do all the work, and get both cars up and going. just a straight hogshead for hogshead swap. the current are 3.91's with a cone style limited slip, unsure if its a 741 or a 489.
let me know if youre interested.

Michael

dam i have a 3.23 741 but none suregrip...would love to have that 3.91 though

I got a 742 2.76 <-( I believe) posi unit already out of the car. Let mek know if your interested. but may be too high of a gear. Im in Spartanburg Sc

My buddy has a 3.55 surgrip and wants a 3.91. Ill see what he says. What shape is it in. Were also in Cali so we would have to ship.

as far as i know, theyre in great shape. make very little noise, and the sure grip worked when i tore trhe car down for resto. dont have the motor or cluch broken in yet to double check.

reason im looking for someone local is so hat i can listen to the gears, inspect the sure grip, and not have to have my car down for more than an afternoon. sorry, man.

and ive also go a 2.76 open to sweeten the deal if anyone is interested.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back