Something interesting?

-
Too bad we can't boycott Ed until they build some stuff for "us." They don't care.

I agree. It's like talking to a brick wall when you ask them any questions about Mopar.

For when a 6 pack just isn't enough.

EXAAACTLY! Or.....when your Munster-mobile just needs its final touches.:D Wait.....it's STILL not enough carbs!!

DSCN0838.JPG

Either this compay/person knows someone at Edelbrock or something.
Would never, even though this is for a SBC that Edelbrock would bring back this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160942844378

Unless I missed something , it doesn't say that Edelbrock "brought it back", it just says that it's a new piece. Probably an NOS piece.

Pretty cool, too if you ask me. great show piece especially for a "T". Not very practical on the street. Usually the "show" guys only have the center carb on each side operational. The rest are "Just for Show".

...and, if I remember correctly, the Munster Mobiles 10 carbs were "just for show", too. There was actually a set of 4Bbl. between all those carbs, that were functional.

...and, if I remember correctly, the Munster Mobiles 10 carbs were "just for show", too. There was actually a set of 4Bbl. between all those carbs, that were functional.

If you look at the pic close you can see an air cleaner sitting between all those "carbs." And no linkage at the "carbs" at all.

I think there were 3 cars built. One of them, the original, did actually have 10 operating singles on a Ford 289. Too much of a hassle, though.

The 2 other cars were built with 4 Bbls,that worked, and the 10 singles were dummies.

The two 2x4 bbl cars were rebuilt for the show circuit, but the original was never restored.

Just found out that Edelbrock brought them back out according to the seller.
Maybe Small block Mopar is next?

Not likely.Not enough people asking for it ,pretty sure.I wouldn't buy one.I'd do a tunnel or blower first.

-
Back