Something new is coming

-

383Scampman

Reaction score
Went on to "Cratehemi"com" a couple of days ago to see the vid , "Something new is coming " on Oct. 30 at SEMA . So, I went to "cratehemi.com" today AND an elephant pushing a 'Cuda . ?????????? Another mopar scam

Here's a wild guess... it'll be something that 99% of the people in the hobby can't afford. I'm gonna say $20k+ without even knowing what it is.

If you have to ask the price you can not afford it Must be why I never ask the price!!???

I think I am poopng in tall cotton when I find decent running 318 for $250, or a single dog cap for $5!!!!!

Hemi!? Yea right!!!!

Not if your mark wormhole (whatever his name is)
They supposedly gave the first one to him
(Yeah, I just watched the anouncement)

It’s ba-aack!

A791DACE-4CBE-4298-B3CB-5C4439E3DB38.jpeg

1000 HP in a crate motor!

Ok my price changed to 40k. All aluminum block. Price drop on 426 Hemis pre 2019.

Last edited:

Ok my price changed to 40k. All aluminum block. Price drop on 426 Hemis pre 2019.
i thought thats what they said, but if you go back to crate hemi dot com, the specs call for an cast iron block with powder iron mains

Thank God it's not something stupid like an aftermarket LA/B/RB block, or a cure for the hemi tick.

on a side note, can you imagine all the cheap low mile hello kitten engines that will be for sale soon?

Here's a wild guess... it'll be something that 99% of the people in the hobby can't afford. I'm gonna say $20k+ without even knowing what it is.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS !

-
Back