Something we gotta do

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who owns a shop called ,PSI motorsports. Owned & operated By by Frank Soldridge. There are some unbelievable cars that come out of that shop.Most are late model Mustang's and Camaro's. But two that I really enjoy to see perform are a 1969 Z28 Camaro with an F3 and a 1969 Yenko camaro with Twins. They are nostalgic. My Duster is far from the catagory of these car's. Or others from PSI with power adders. I'll need 2 seconds plus by now. I'll include Videos of these cars at the track where they hook. When they go by our place on the street it just sends chill's up your spine, We gotta do an A-body for my son. So I have started to get things together. Frank is Suggesting a Big block chevy because of the cost and they have done them. But I am holding out and I am going to do a large cube Hemi with an F3. I have a dipped rust free 340 4sd Demon body in one of my sheds. So the build will be a Demon. We will do what we can on the build here at our shop, but it will be started at a chassis shop so it will certify . It will be street legal being. It is next on the list after our other Duster. I will try to post the build as it goes. I can't wait to feel the force. One of these Camaro's has now broke into the 6's. A 7.99 would be good enough for me . I took a pic of the Demon in the shed. Its getting close to the time to dig it out. Check out some of the PSI videos on the tube. These car are Pa. licensed and street driven on pump gas.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v1PznM02Ow&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - Vinny's F3 Procharged 69 Camaro 7.94 @ 179.5mph Atco Test and Tune[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0n_8A1ybtk&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - Johns Twin Turbo Big Block 69 Yenko Camaro test and tune atco raceway[/ame]

Attachments

• DSCF0115.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 188
Good luck with it, sounds like a cool project. But to be honest, do you really need to cut up a relatively rare car like a 340/4spd Demon to build a street machine?
If it were me I'd look for a similiar car & cobble on that..just my .02

Good luck with it, sounds like a cool project. But to be honest, do you really need to cut up a relatively rare car like a 340/4spd Demon to build a street machine?
If it were me I'd look for a similiar car & cobble on that..just my .02
I have this car for a long time. It was a unfinished project I have for years, Its hear, Its aready been cleaned and dipped. Why not use what I have. I will never get for this car what it would cost me for another one this nice because its apart.

-
Back