Son is on his way home with this........

-
Surprised the flowmaster exhaust is considered a power upgrade. Their mufflers are not known for an increase in flow or power. The internal design has been shown to actually hurt flow compared to most aftermarket and even many stock mufflers.

I will say they do sound good on most cars though.
most that tested the factory '07 GT claimed 14.3's. '05 and newer 3 valve 4.6's had 300 hp factory. He got 13.7's, with really never being able to 60' ft. Probably could have got 13.5's. We'll find out what the Chally runs.

I am in my early 50’s
All four tires.
Alignment was fine, it was only drove on two lane twisty roads to work and back.
The front Goodyear’s only lasted 12k on my 09 SRT. To this day, I only have 18k on it.
Having driven plenty of the Mustangs and Camaros, you couln’t give me one.
The Challenger is so much more comfortable to drive, roomier. Being 6’6”, you need all the legroom you can get. Plus, it is more than fast enough to get you in trouble.

9F5BD54B-8F49-47C6-B71E-A3FFF5FFEBED.jpeg

most that tested the factory '07 GT claimed 14.3's. '05 and newer 3 valve 4.6's had 300 hp factory. He got 13.7's, with really never being able to 60' ft. Probably could have got 13.5's. We'll find out what the Chally runs.

That’s great that he actually went to the track in his mustang and picked up some time slips! Looking forward to seeing what he can do in the R/T. I predict low 13’s out of the gate and probably tickling high 12’s with a little wheel time. I have seen several A8 5.7 eagle challengers run in the high 12’s And 6.4 guys in the 11’s. Those new 8 speed autos are great.

That’s great that he actually went to the track in his mustang and picked up some time slips! Looking forward to seeing what he can do in the R/T. I predict low 13’s out of the gate and probably tickling high 12’s with a little wheel time. I have seen several A8 5.7 eagle challengers run in the high 12’s And 6.4 guys in the 11’s. Those new 8 speed autos are great.
He said it felt more bold than the 'stang when he went over halfway down. He hasn't floored it yet. Brought it home, and it's sitting under cover in a snow storm. That's where it will stay for a bit I'm afraid...

Can you find the Chally ?????? :)
In the middle of a 3 day winter storm...…. snow, ice...

DSCN1576.JPG

Send out the troops; there’s a Challenger buried!

Are you sure that's not that Mustang that you posted a picture of earlier on the other thread?

Think the fords are faster overall ? think again, look up who won the nhra manufacturers world championship . The nhra even added 25 pounds to the challenger, and took 25 off the mustang and camaro ! The challenger still won---------
Those "fender stripes" are called war paint. I have one war paint stripe on my 68 fastback.
Around here they were "challenger stripes" and showed up on many different cars before the first Challenger was built.

-
Back