Sorry guy's, bad news

-

rarefish

Reaction score
I,ve been a member of Big Block Dart for a couple years. When I found a local junk yard that had several early A-bobies in it some of the members over there told me to check you guys out and let you know. I posted pics over there, and we were able to get some nice parts to members. Last week I joined you guys and started posting answers to the want adds. I pulled the dash and grill off of a 66 Valiant last Tuesday and sent them to a member in Texas. Saturday another BBD member went by the junk yard and all of the old Mopars were gone, they crushed them. I'm really sorry I didn't get this info to you sooner, and to the guys I told about parts, I'm sorry if I got your hopes up. There may be some good news yet. This yard is One of five. One of the other ones has several old B and C-Bodies, and they said they never crush anything with parts still on it. They are much bigger and have the space to store them. Then, the other three yards, I haven't been to yet. My buddy wants to take a day and check them out. Maybe we can hit one or two of them this week end. If we see any thing good I'll get you pics and info ASAP, Joe.

I know someone on here is looking for a good '66 Dart wagon tailgate. Pics, please, if you see one.

Things happen Fish, Your intentions where good and we are happy that you are looking for parts for the folks here, I seen two yard go last year to the crusher. Thank you for your time Joe, all is good.:cheers:

I agree, you tried to help out, and that was nice. Never apologize for trying to do a nice thing.

"Hey, Joe, where ya' goin' with that gun in yor hand?" Oops, had a flashback, there. Seriously, thanks for making the effort to post that info here. Much appreciated. There are several memebrs here who also own B- and C-body MoPars (including me). Don't forget about us when you get the info. Thanks.

Hey you tried to save them and help fellow Mopar nuts, nothing to feel bad about there if you ask me. Sometimes the great crusher in the sky has different plans.

Ba$ta#*ds, I hate hearing of anybody crushing anything worth a damn, its sacraligous! Good try thoughmyou almost got them out of there.

Now I feel a little foolish. I told my friend to get up there quick because the crusher man said he was gonna crush them "soon". I stopped by this morning to see how bad the damage was. My friend didn't walk down the hill far enough, they're still there. I'm gonna start a new post under "good news" and I'll list the cars that are in the 2 yards I've been to. This operation has 5 seperate yards. They're pick-n-pull and they all have preset prices on all the parts, and they are cheap, Joe.

Thats good news. Get them parts. Thank you for being kind enough to do this for us. Your a stand up guy.

-
Back