Sorry.

-

onehellofadart

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been around as much as I have been. Been working on my Music Web page ,(see link in my sig), It is really coming along nice. Take another look at it.
The place has been good. The band was on another site for 3 years and had about 400 looks and about 100 songs played. This new site we have been on for about a month we have gotten over 4000 page hits and our songs have been played over 2500 times, and these are from all around the world. We also sold 2 whole cd's! LOL! (Thank you memike.1)
I just now am setting up site on a site,
www.cdbaby.com to sell hard copy cd's not just down loads although we will be listed on all the regular down load music sites such as e-bay, i-tunes, napster, and the like . I will list a link as soon as it's complete.
Maybe we will sell another 2 cd's! LOL!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hope to be back in full swing soon.
Tony

onehellofadart said:
Sorry I haven't been around as much as I have been. Been working on my Music Web page ,(see link in my sig), It is really coming along nice. Take another look at it.
The place has been good. The band was on another site for 3 years and had about 400 looks and about 100 songs played. This new site we have been on for about a month we have gotten over 4000 page hits and our songs have been played over 2500 times, and these are from all around the world. We also sold 2 whole cd's! LOL! (Thank you memike.1)
I just now am setting up site on a site,
www.cdbaby.com to sell hard copy cd's not just down loads although we will be listed on all the regular down load music sites such as e-bay, i-tunes, napster, and the like . I will list a link as soon as it's complete.
Maybe we will sell another 2 cd's! LOL!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hope to be back in full swing soon.
Tony
Tony you are welcome and I want to thank you allso!! Waiting for Helen cd is a must have.
My computer has slowed down to a crawl,My son's friend went somewhere stupid and I got it in my valt.I will be on your site as soon as bro ken fixes me up. then I will learn more about what is going on and get invalved.
Creed has my cd at the shop where I spend some time away from :angel9:
I will be getting back to you soon.

I have missed you hanging out here,But I do uderstand. Later

P.S How is my spelling now :blob:

Coyote Jack said:
You 2 make a visit here interesting every time. LOL

Jack

Me and Tony like busting each others marbles,keeps things interesting.

Besides he's one of the few who doesn't get mad at me for being a smartass!
pokey.gif

-
Back