Source for '64 Valiant tail lights?

-

GaryS

Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for reproduced tail light lenses, bezels, and bezel to body gaskets for a '64 Valiant?

I don't have any 64 Valiant tail light housings or bezel-to-body gaskets yet.......

The housings we have at the shows fit 64-65 Barracuda and 65 Valiant.

But I do have listings for 64 Valiant tail light lenses....

64V-LT Valiant Left Top Red Lenses $ 84.00
64V-RT Valiant Right Top Red Lenses $ 84.00
64V-AM Valiant Middle Reflector (Left and Right) $ 24.00 ea.
64V-LB Valiant Left Bottom White Lenses $ 46.00
64V-RB Valiant Right Bottom White Lenses $ 46.00
64V-LP Valiant Left Amber Parking Lenses $ 56.00
64V-RP Valiant Right Amber Parking Lenses $ 56.00
64V-SET 64V-LT, RT., LM, RM., LB,RB, LP,RP $359.00 set

Thank You!!! for posting that link Dan!!!!

It just goes to show that I really am trying to make a difference!!!!

Thank You!!!! again....

Wow.

Um...interesting graphic, there in the avatar. And he hates you guys!

Sounds like this company sucked and was a real bunch of __holes.

But (according to a post I just saw asking where Layson WAS recently)...

Layson's hired someone to work hard and be nice to people because they had almost irreparably damaged the whole buying community's feeling about them?

Is that about right?

Amazing - those types of old farts usually run them selves right OUT of business...how did he realize he was ruining his business?
can I ask...Who are you that he has hired?

Why do people still care enought to try, maybe get hosed again?

~I am considering my first A-Body car, and I don't want to be in on an experiment.
But...
~If I call, do you guys still treat peopl like S__T?
(I called a few months ago when I first found the car for sale, looking for some $ on Valiant stuff...not a good impression!!).
~I cannot believe a co. with a tentative grip on one group's loyalty would think of pissing off another whole world of car people before fixing things...
(says "Chevrolet, etc. etc. ..."coming soon").

Q=If it says you have something, and I order it...will I get it? That month?
Q=Are you going to try to charge more than actual shipping like I have heard?
I can tell you, I'd be interested in the Valiant lenses...but not with any BS, and there's no need to wait.

As a brand new Mopar person, looking for a starting point to buy from...why you? You have the parts, are things better at the "people" end now, or...?.
I only ask because this forum seems to hate you.
Now - you guys have the parts, but do you still have the screw you" mentality about the people funding your lives (customers)?

VALIANTresearch, Rick@Layson's has been on this site for a long time, he is honest and straightforward and does a great job. Deal with him only.

i have an old set of 64 valiant tail light housings not in the best shape need to be cleaned up and rechromed and needs the lenses

jeff

i have an old set of 64 valiant tail light housings not in the best shape need to be cleaned up and rechromed and needs the lenses

jeff

Thanks for the offer, but that's what I have now. Since it's in the shop for a repaint, I was hoping to find some new parts so the old ones don't stand out so bad with the new paint.

-
Back