Source for 70/71 Dart Muffler Hangers

-

gerahead

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source for the factory style muffler hangers, other that Accurate Exhaust? I haven't been able to track any down and $89 a piece from them is nucking futs! Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Jim

You'll have to pay or go to hotrodding 1.01 and fanagle them. I too am looking
for originals at a reasonable price. Good Luck!

Dales cuda shop have the b body hangers for around $57 but the A body are single strap i believe. Probably
can modify them?
Those funky TTI brackets look like they are from something that can fly.

I think these are from Dales' Cuda Shop at $57 / pair

1967-69-b-body-hemi-440-muffler-hanger-3.jpeg

Those Mancini ones are the same as TTI.
I thought the op was looking for original style hangers?

Those Mancini ones are the same as TTI.
I thought the op was looking for original style hangers?

no they are not.. tti go tot he seat belt bolts.. the mancini go to the original floor bracket. if the mancini are not the origonal brackets please post a picture of what you are talking about..

Ouch...wasn't expecting that. Yes the Accurate hangers are the correct style.
At $160 US it's over $300 Canadian to my door for 2 muffler hangers...i'll pass.
I don't think these would be very hard to make and probably will.

Last edited:
i used autozone hangars they aren't near as big as what tti sent with their exhaust kit.

i still have the tti's in a box i am not going to use

mancini has the abody ones.. 80 bucks a pair though. looks liek the OP is just gonna have to pay up..

View attachment 1716264094
Thats ususally how it goes if you want the correct stuff..other than that universal hangers are cheap at Advance auto etc. Ive been trhough the cheaP EXHAUST ON TEH SE CARS AND IT WASNT REALLY CHEAP TILL YOPU EVENTUALLY GET RID OF THE CHEAP STUFF AND GET THE RIGHT SETUP...

I fabbed up a mounting bracket for my Hardtop then used the Napaonline ones. Not perfect but not correct or a show car.

Ex. Brk1 - Copy (2).jpg

Exhaust Hanger Bracket - Copy (2).jpg

Exhaust Hanger Bracket 2 - Copy (2).jpg

Hotrodding 1.01...excellent!
Much more gratifying than buying a new one one and bolting it on.

My internet service was down for a couple of days. Thanks to all who took the time to respond, I appreciate the help! L8r

Jim

I took one of my sets and enlarged the openings to hold 2.5" mufflers. It is relatively easy to do and enables you to still enjoy the stock stuff while running bigger mufflers.

-
Back