south haven,mi

-

72demon440

Reaction score
Is there any one from south haven, mi. We are vacationing here and I have not seen any cool mopars yet! Jared

I lived there a few years ago, its a pretty high dollar area, there is not a lot of older cars used as daily's.

Ya, we saw an astin martin convertible yesterday and a 57 chevy but no other old cars. What else is there to do in the area besides the beach for the kids? They are 12,10, and 4! We have found stuff to do to keep us busy so far! Thanks, jared

Grew up there, Friday and Saturday nights used to be cruise nights. Not many mopars around town though that's why I always loved having my demon kinda stuck out in all the chevys and fords

Been there many times and enjoyed relaxing on the Idler at night when the boats come in. Great town but expensive as was mentioned.

Thanks for the mall tip! Sure enough, we were walking down town and a 69 barracuda 340 fastback goes cruising by! Very nice one too!

yeah i know that car it used to be red its an original 340 4spd old lady had it was her husbands a friend of mine sold it for her wish i could have got it.

I suggest you use this time to play board games.No keep a side bet with the wife,and let her win this will work better for you later that night.All sounds good just remember use contraceptives or next year you will be with newborn AGAIN.
P.S. Have fun and relax Arco

-
Back