SOuthern MD here where mopar is almost lost

-

blackjack

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I live in Maryland, originally from PA which i consider Mopar country, there a re very few mopars at all running around here. its sad to see all these fods..i mean fords mustangs that the kids and yahoo tear up down at MIR (maryland international Raceway) way. well anyway i got here by looking on the cuda-challenger site. I am resucuing a 68 notch back barracuda from my neibor. he drove it everyday till last year, he's the second owner. it sat in a barn most its life and is better for it. But now it sits outside and collects mildew on the outside. luckily the rubber is all good and is keeping the inside very dry. It only has a slant 6 super 225 but it gets 20-22 mpg city. but is in great shape. If i can convince my wife to let me have it I will convert it to a V8 but right now its ALL Origiinal, now i know everyone says that but this one is true. stickers and tags are all there. well it will be up in the for sale catagory soon or you can check it out in the www.cuda-challenger.com web site.
Mopar or no car or truck!

Welcome to the site..Sounds like it could become a "nice" x-mas gift from the wifey. :-k Good luck.

pic4.JPG

-
Back