Southern Ontario

-

340butterduster

no title
Reaction score
All Mopar Show and Swapmeet on May 31, in Mississauga Ont..

Location: Chrysler Zone Office and Parts Depot 6500 Mississauga Road, Mississauga Ont..

This is the season opener (in this region), good number of cars and vendors.

http://www.performancemopar.com/main/.

And it is ALL Mopar.

See you there!

That is a good show I make it every year, have won with my 56 Desoto and my Fury twice, I hope to have the Demon roadworth to bring down. I was wondering if they were a go this year, thanks for posting.
AL

That is a good show I make it every year, have won with my 56 Desoto and my Fury twice, I hope to have the Demon roadworth to bring down. I was wondering if they were a go this year, thanks for posting.
AL

I was wondering that myself, got confirmation at the RM Classic Car Auction (int'l ctr.) this past weekend.

It's a Go!

Never really counted but go to the web site they have some shots taken from the roof to give you an idea of size. If you know the plant they fill the west parking lot, last year someone forgot to order the Porta Pottys... that made for long walks the Burger King LOL
AL

Bumping, It's this coming Sunday, and if you look at the calendar it's also a members birthday (will he be attending?)

I have to pass this year...I was looking forward to buying all of pettybludarts parts. First time I have missed this show in many many years..damn kids....LOL
Get me a shirt.....
AL

I have to pass this year...I was looking forward to buying all of pettybludarts parts. First time I have missed this show in many many years..damn kids....LOL
Get me a shirt.....
AL
All my parts?Damn bring a truck and trailer!What,s yer address?

-
Back