Space shuttle 747 flyover!

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Waiting an hour and it flew right over my house...and all my Camera batteries were shot! RARGHHH!!! Very cool about 2000 feet high, put your arm out and spread your fingers...it was that big!

Here was my view near San Francisco (Palo Alto).

Attachments

• shuttle2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 225
Here are some shots that I got when Endeavor came through downtown Sacramento earlier today. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Endeavor Sac Flyover-1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 236
  • Endeavor Sac Flyover-2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 231
  • Endeavor Sac Flyover-6.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 264
Here's mine of the Disneyland flyover. Took a day's vacation from work just to see this.
I was the first one this morning on the top floor of the 5-level parking garage at the Anaheim Convention Center just south of Disneyland. The top level was about half-full of cars when the Shuttle came by - all there just for the flyby.

View attachment P9212967.JPG

View attachment P9212968.JPG

View attachment P9212969.JPG

View attachment P9212970.JPG

View attachment P9212971.JPG

View attachment P9212972.JPG

View attachment P9212973.JPG

View attachment P9212974.JPG

View attachment P9212975.jpg

View attachment P9212976.JPG

Absolutely beautiful! Wouldn't have missed it for anything.

Here's mine as it flew over Boeing Huntington Beach.

Attachments

• Shuttle Piggyback Ride Over Boeing HB small.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 192
I miss it; that was the best job I ever has working on the engines of the shuttle.

Wow, cool shots! OCdart, it was that big over my house too! as Chris Matthews would say,
"...I got this thrill going up my leg..."! I told my kids Ill remember this day forever...USA! USA! USA! Next shots will be of it towed down Manchester Blvd on a flatbed...wings spanning over 400 tree stumps that had to be cut down for clearance..:-(

Here's Deb's video from the Garden Walk parking structure by Disneyland.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppyUQKd2zrg"]Disney shuttle flyover - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for posting.My father was involved,in the computer guidance systems .

-
Back