Spammers getting serious, I'd better comply!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
YOU WILL BE ARRESTED IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITHIN 72 HOURS

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI OFFICE.
26 Federal Plaza, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10278-0004

From Gregory A. Fowler – Special Agent in Charge
New York Field Office Counter terrorism Division

Attention: Funds Beneficiary,

FBI OFFICIAL NOTICE: This is to inform you that it has come to the notice of the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) that the sum of $10.5 million united states dollars were transferred from the central bank of Nigeria to the bank of America here in the united states, bearing your name as the beneficiary.

We did not believe this at first until we saw the transfer, then we had no other option than to place the funds on hold until you are able to prove to us that you are not a terrorist or a money launderer, by obtaining what is called a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer certificate from the funds originated country.

Note that we have done a proper investigation on this transaction and from our investigation, this funds truly belongs to you and it is not a scam, but we have instructed the bank of America not to release the $10.5 million to you until you prove the legitimacy of the funds you are about to receive.

As a matter of fact, you will be charged for money laundering and terrorism, if you fail to prove to us that you are not a terrorist or a money launderer by obtaining the above mentioned certificate from the funds originated country,and if you are found guilty as charged, you will go to jail.

You have just only 72 hours to prove to us you are not a terrorist, failure to comply with our instruction, you will be arrested and detained until this matter is settled. Meanwhile we have your full contact address which makes it easier for us to arrest you when ever we want to.

We are going to direct you on how to obtain the required document from the funds originated country in our next email to you, and your $10.5 million will be released to you as soon as the required document is obtained.

Meanwhile you have been advised to reconfirm your full contact details to us immediately, to enable the office in charge of the document proceed with the obtaining of the document on your behalf.

1, Your Full Name:...............
2, Address........................
3,Occupation:...................
4,Direct Cell Phone Number:........

Get back to us immediately you receive this email with the required information's,or you will be arrested by the FBI, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Yours Faithfully,

Gregory A. Fowler – Special Agent in Charge
New York Field Office Counter terrorism Division

Don't worry. I got this one a couple of months ago & they haven't come to get me yet. They can't force me to take that $10.5 million!

WOW! Thats just crazy. Still I wonder how many people have fallen for that. You know at least a few have.

Wow, you'd think that the FBI would be able to hire somebody who actually knows how to type a letter with currect punctuation!! Where are our tax dollars going anyway??? I'm sending Ian over there right now, he's in first grade, so punctuation is fresh on his list!!! He'll straighten this whole mess out and get that 10.5 flowing for you!!!LOL!!! Geof

I had a similar scam come in my hotmail, apparently from "Microsoft" asking for confirmation of email, cell phone etc. I wonder how many people have fallen for it

Reminds me of the call my father got, supposedly from the Social Security office, asking for his name, address, bank account, SS #, etc.

A couple of things kicked in. SS is direct deposit, so the real office would have the information.

The other things: the call was made at 2:00pm. On a Sunday afternoon. By a woman with an Indian accent.

Some of these scammers just don't think it through enough to be convincing. Unfortunately, though, there's gonna be someone with less brain power than they have who will fall for it.

Check out the "Flowery" language the Treasury Department is using these days.....

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT VIA REGULAR MAIL SERVICE (G.P.S).

Dear Sir / Ma,

GOD BLESSES YOU AS YOU CO-OPERATE TO THIS E-MAIL.

On behalf of the Minister of Finance and other private sectors here in America brings about this, Regular Mail Service to deliver the Unfinished Transfer of Funds and Gratuity that is in the custody of different firms and companies to the rightful owner in any countries.

I am Mr.Anabella Smith representing the agent of the federal government officials along U.S TREASURY DPT WASHINGTON D.C).

The Minister of Finance and United State Government has ordered the U.S TREASURY DPT WASHINGTON D.C to delivery your ATM CARD AND BANK DRAFT Out to beneficiaries via FedEx, DHL, UPS, Isborne Trust Bank and other firms to release the bank draft and ATM cards So that they can be mailed out to the rightful owners, because there are too many complains coming to our desk from different customers.

The {FGN} Federal Government of America that people are not getting their Instrument to cash their funds and gratuity, e.g. people are not getting their Bank Draft and ATM Cards due to the fact that people are not meeting up with the required demands and amount imposed by some of this delivery companies, firms and other sectors and constant require of fees that are too much for people to handle.

We have series of Bank Drafts and ATM Cards here in our custody and they are sealed and we don't know who and where they belong to we are getting in touch with you to know if you have ever received an email regarding any Bank Draft and ATM Cards please contact us back as we are ready to Mail them to you this was the order given to me and the company by the U.S TREASURY DPT WASHINGTON D.C here in United State America GOVERNMENT.

Here is my contact Number and email address

Full Names: Mr. Edward Mathew

Valid Contact; [email protected]

Tel # +1 505-8072-341, I wait your call ASAP.

Our terms and condition for this service is for us to get the bank draft and ATM cards to the rightful owner Via FedEx, Ups, Dhl as we are not allowed to open them as they are sealed and we need honest people that knows they have not yet received their funds either in Bank Draft or ATM Cards, So we are expecting to hear from you, As we know need Information about you.

Best Regards.
God bless you and your family.

Mrs. Rosemary Walker
United State Treasury Dpt
Tel # + 1 (903)-890-9225

Wait a minute guys! It's all a scam! I got these yesterday! The FBI is getting to the bottom of this!

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

We have been informed through our Global intelligence
monitoring network that your over-due contract payment
which was fully endorsed in your name by the
Central Bank of Nigeria has not been claimed.

We also wish to inform you that the contract payment is
100% genuine and you have the lawful
right to claim your funds without any further delay.
We further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the
Governor of the Central Bank office accordingly as we will
be monitoring all their services with you as well as your
correspondence at all levels.

We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs.
Joan C.Bailey from OHIO has already contacted them and also
presented to them, all the necessary documentation evidencing your
claim purported to have been signed personally by you prior to
the release of your contract fund valued at about US$8,000,000.00
(Eight million United States Dollars), but the Central Bank office
did the wise thing by insisting on hearing from you personally
before they go ahead on wiring your funds to the Bank information
which was forwarded to them by the above named Lady so that the
main reason why they contacted us so as to assist them in making
the investigation.

Contact immediately the office of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
via the private email of the governor with the below information accordingly:
(Please endeavour to use this code while contacting him --"CODE 777" )

NAME: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
OFFICE ADDRESS: Central Bank of Nigeria,
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal
Capital Territory, Nigeria.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +234-705-583-9721

Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the office
of the Governor of the Central Bank immediately with
the above email address and request that they attend
to your payment file as directed, so as to enable you
receive your contract fund accordingly.

To this effect, you are required to reconfirm and
authenticate your given particulars below for certainty
and onward processing and release of you funds
as we may not be held liable for any wrong payment.

FULL NAMES: __________________________________
CITY: _________________________
STATE: __________________________________
ZIP: ______________
COUNTRY________________________________
SEX: _______________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________

Ensure you follow all their procedure as may be required by
them as that will further help hasten up the whole procedure
as regard to the transfer of your fund to you as designated.
Also have in mind that the Central Bank of Nigeria
equally have their own protocol of operation as stipulated
on their banking terms, so delay could be very dangerous.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in
advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
Private email: [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. David Dickson, the personal secretary to the FBI Director; Robert S.Mueller III. After proper investigations, we discovered that your impending payment that have been withheld by imposters, claiming to be Mr. Mr. Lamido Sanusi (The New Governor of the Central bank of Nigeria), Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr. Frank Nweke, None existing officials of the Oceanic Bank of Nigeria and Zenith Bank, UK winning Lottery, Andy Lear of HSBC Bank, Coca-Cola winning lottery and among a list of others is now under our custody with the help of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Local Police Force.

Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot of your personal earned money just to conclude the successful transfer of your funds to your nominated bank account by obtaining transfer documents as requested by the imposters, costing you a lot of money but all to no avail.

The FBI had to send some financial crime investigators from our head quarters in Washington DC to Africa in other to carry out proper investigation, after receiving series of other reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa.

The FBI has giving authority to the International Monetary Funds (IMF) to assist the Federal Ministry of Finance and all the organization involved; such as the Central Bank, Zenith Bank, and Legit lottery organizations to immediately commence with the compensation of all the beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of their funds.

With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the FBI, we traced your information from the Internet as one of the beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of funds to your nominated account.

I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to carry out with the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid reoccurrence of the delay in transferring your funds and the high cost of procuring transfer documents and came to a final conclusion as all head of organizations involved was duly represented.

It was approved to be issued to you as a valid international ATM card cashable at any ATM machine designation in the world. The ATM account has already being credited with three million, thousand United States dollars. ($3, 000, 000.00USD), with a daily Limit of withdrawal of Five thousand United States Dollars. ($5,000.00USD).The ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via express courier delivery service.

Contact Mr. Peter Walter {Our FBI ATM Rep.} at the ATM PAYMENT CENTRE and reconfirm your delivery information as stated below and your security code with five digit (24006) number has to be submitted alongside with your delivery information for security reasons.

DELIVERY INFORMATION:

FULL NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
CELL/PHONE NUMBER:
HOME PHONE NUMBER:
WORK PHONE NUMBER( IF ANY):
CURRENT OCCUPATION:

NAME: Mr. Peter Walter
EMAIL: [email protected]

NOTE: Under normal circumstances you are suppose to come and collect your ATM CARD in person and sign some documents as proof of the collection of your ATM CARD, but the IMF and the Finance Ministry insisted that you pay for the delivery charges of your ATM CARD via Western Union Money Transfer, which will cost you only $350.00USD to cut down travel expenses and the receipt of the Western Union Payment will be sent to the nominated courier company that will carry out with the delivery of your ATM CARD to your door step so that it will be documented in your file as proof of payment and the proof of collection receipt will be singed by you after receiving your ATM CARD by the courier company at your door step.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $350.00 ONLY to Mr. Peter Walter via information in which he shall send to you and if you do not receive your ATM CARD, we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you.

We also advise that you stop further communications with these imposters and forward any correspondence / proposal you receive from them to Mr.Peter Walter in other for the FBI to bring justice to does still at large.

Mr. David Dickson
Special Agent.
Washington DC FBI.
Room, 7367
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

For: Mr. Robert S.Mueller III
FBI DIRECTOR

Maybe I'll get my money after all! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

GEEEEEEZ................What a friggen crock! There's probably some poor little old lady somewhere who believes this crap & is getting ripped off this very minute!

All it takes is one dummy out of a thousand, and they get $$$.

Scary thing is all the people calling the financial talk shows on the radio just to see if it's real or fake.

i fell for it i am rich ***** anybody got a dollar i can have

Can anyone tell me why so much of this comes out of Nigeria?

Today I got an email supposedly from Chase regarding suspicious activity on my account...but I knew it was bogus because I don't have any accounts with them. I called Chase to let them know, they said it happens all the time.:angry7:

I went to ftc.gov and ordered my free yearly credit reports from Equifax, Experian and Transunion, to make sure nobody has stolen my info. It only took a few minutes. If you've never done this before, be sure you go to the actual FTC website and not any of the others.

-
Back