spanish speaking members ?

-
Adam, I PM'd bab boy and suggested he find a friend or two to help him with his postings and explained that it would be hard to help him and communicate in general without understanding what he wanted. He PM'd me back with the help of a friend and it looks like we are good to go.

Congratulation GTX. He's PMd me several time but as Adam explained it is very difficult to understand what is needed. If i can help sing out. I speak very fluent English.

Thanks, The poor guy is just trying to buy parts for his car. I was ready to call my father in law over.

I speak Spanish and read and write it OK. How can I help?

You see, thats why i love this place...everyone is out to help each other...thats what puts FABO above others...good on everyone!!!

I speak spanish too.

Donde esta bano
Uno mas cervaza por favor

That's about it for me :-D

Wish I could help.

You guy's are cool. I was trying to get a friend over here to help me understand him. I think ha wants to buy an intake manifold for his 318.

I found a free english/spanish spanish/english translator online at http://translation2.paralink.com/ Not sure how accurate it is since I am not fluent in spanish. I used to do technical support for CompuServe and I would get some questions in german. You can figure out what they are saying by looking at key words but I could only answer in english. If your friends can read enough english to use the translator, maybe that would help them post their questions and then translate the answers back to spanish.

-
Back