spark plugs

-

unknownsnake

Reaction score
So this is getting annoying I cant get a plug to fit. I guess I need a 5/8 plug but only one summit has is a cooper plug. I am running a msd box and coil. Anyone know any other plug thats 5/8? I have indy ez heads. Is cooper the way to go? :/

Talk to an Indy dealer..they should be able to tell ya what plug will work with your heads/application. I use Autolites in my Eddy heads..they're 5/8 also.

So this is getting annoying I cant get a plug to fit. I guess I need a 5/8 plug but only one summit has is a cooper plug. I am running a msd box and coil. Anyone know any other plug thats 5/8? I have indy ez heads. Is cooper the way to go? :/

I like the car it looks like mine; did you try V-groove plugs by NGK. This is the second vehicle I have them in and love their great performance. Champion is not the best choice in my opinion.
J-G

Nothing wrong with a copper plug. Copper is by far the best conductor anyway.

you need a 5/8 hex 3/4" reach gasketed plug is what your saying, not a copper plug?
NGK V-Power such as R5671A-7, or FR4/ FR5 for a hotter street plug. Lower the -# is hotter in NGK.

-
Back