Special Thanks to a Bunch of Great Members

-

jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i was looking for a set of heads and SS Lancer Chris contacted me who had what i wanted but shipping , taxes and boarder fees were outrages so Coyote jack told me he was going to Florida for a trip and was going to meet up with Frankie for lunch in Georgia so i was talking to Chris and he told me he knew Rusty Rat Rod and didn't mind dropping the heads off to Rob and then Rob gave the heads to Frankie who meet up with Coyote Jack in Savannah Georgia and gave the heads to him . i hope thats not to confusing . jack will be in Florida long enough to get them across the boarder duty free for me so i saved on shipping and tax and boarder fees . what a great bunch of Guys and awesome members . Thanks to Chris for a great deal and transaction and to Rusty Rat Rob and Frankie for the trouble of getting the heads to one another and to Coyote Jack for his trouble . i understand Frankie is going to jack's place in New Brunswick this fall , i will have a few special treats to send for him and RRR upon his arrival .
Thanks to all these members .
Aaron .

Heck, I was still trying to figure out how to section them heads for a slant 6. lol

from South Carolina to Georgia to Florida All the way back to New Brunswick Canada and finally to Prince Edward Island lol .
I'll tell you the same as I told Chris....he keeps sayin he wants to take Kitty and me out for supper.......nothing's necessary. I was just glad to help.

now that would be cool .
Dang right it would be. Bruce Sizemore did it on a 300 6 cylinder Pinto. He sectioned some 351C 4V heads and made a head to fit the 300 and was a real contender with that engine in a Pinto.

For me it was a fun couple of days. Meeting with Rob is always a hoot, and getting together with Jack and Phillis was great, and we had a wonderful lunch together in Savannah. A win-win for me.
Looking forward to October.

For me it was a fun couple of days. Meeting with Rob is always a hoot, and getting together with Jack and Phillis was great, and we had a wonderful lunch together in Savannah. A win-win for me.
Looking forward to October.
We need to do something together soon.

-
Back