[WANTED] Specific 273-2bbl air cleaner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
Please, I need at least one air cleaner (or even just the base plate) just like this one:

Air_Cleaner.jpg

Air_Cleaner_Installed.jpg

It was factory equipment on 273 2-barrel engines in Barracudas, 1966 to 1967. The lid is about 11" diameter, and the carb hole in the middle of the base plate is 2-5/8" diameter (please check this carefully; there's an almost identical-looking Slant-6 1bbl air cleaner with a carb hole that's 2-1/8" diameter).

The one I need is (obviously) not the same as the other kind of 273-2bbl air cleaner with the larger diameter and the snorkel:

Wrong_Air_Cleaner.jpg

Can anyone help, please? Thanks!

I just sold the stock 1 but I do have a 9" slant 6 if you want that complete needs paint , or there is a chrome 1 on e- bay right now ,I almost bought it if some 1 needs 273 valve covers like yours I want formula s with formula s valve covers , but evry thing seams to leak with these rhs heads I do have the nice mopar performance on it right now but want it to look like a 273 formula S with an M1 on it I have a lot of 64-66 barracuda parts to trade or some benjamins

I have one off a 66 cuda 273 2 barrel it will need cleaning up and paint but its solid 40 bucks shipped. I can send pics if interested.

I do have a 9" slant 6

Thanks, not what I need.

or there is a chrome 1 on e- bay right now

Thanks, not what I need.

I have a complete snorkle style.

Thanks, not what I need.

Thanks for the pointer.

I have one off a 66 cuda 273 2 barrel it will need cleaning up and paint but its solid 40 bucks shipped. I can send pics if interested.

Thanks! PM sent.

I have the non snorkel 273 2 bbl air cleaner from a 66 barracuda. Is this still an active request? PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back