Speed bleeders

-

BWDart

Reaction score
Bought some this weekend those things are sweeeeet!
One man job and got all the air out of my rebuilt calipers and mc.
Orielly's carries a two pack for $12.
Bruce

You can find them through Edelbrock.com and go to there Russell link.

I also have used these before and there freakin GREAT!!!!!!!

nice! I will need these later on.

What kind would i need for my 74 duster with front disc brakes? There are different sizes right?

You can find them through Edelbrock.com and go to there Russell link.

I also have used these before and there freakin GREAT!!!!!!!
you know I tried that...found the ones I need..but can't find where to buy...fricking summit and jegs cost stupid money for shipping...got to find a better way!

Hey guys - go to any local auto shop. they should have them. I bought a set from Advance Auto near my house. I installed them on a ramcharger I just recently sold, and I also installed them on my Charger. They work like a charm. I'm pretty sure there are only a few standard bleeder vale sizes, so they shouldn;t be too hard to find.

With that said, Advanced didn't have the small ones I needed for the rear wheel cylinders on my Charger. i haven't had a chance to look around, they could have just been out of stock.

I got mine at Orielly's but if you look at any parts store in the help section of misc parts thats where these were.
They look the same as any other bleeder and come in different sizes.
My 72 w/disc took a 3/8" haven't looked at the rear to get a size on them.
Anyone who can't find them locally, pm me and I'll pick up a set and mail them to you.
Bruce

you know I tried that...found the ones I need..but can't find where to buy...fricking summit and jegs cost stupid money for shipping...got to find a better way!

Allways the case, allways the case.

I just picked up a couple weeks ago everything for my rear brakes (new 11x2.5" shoes, spring kit, e-brake adjusters, wheel cyliners and e-brake cable ends) and included in the set of wheel cylinders were a set of these speed bleeders! I never seen them before and always just got a buddy to help.

These will make my life even easier and I wont have to share my beer! LOL No, I'll still invite my buddies and share my beer!

010.gif

icon_016.gif

-
Back