Speedhut Gauges

-

EXcappa

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'll be installing new gauges in the future and want to hear from people that have the speedhut gauges to see if they are worth buying.
I'm looking at the GPS speedo, tacho, oil pressure, fuel pressure, temp gauge etc.
Thanks.

I have them w/gps, they're very nice pieces and customer service was great. do not get the red face/red backlit option. As stated they were way to dim. That was how I found out about their customer service.

Great value and customer service. I'm very happy with mine, non GPS

Attachments

• 6-22-13 015_1_1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_20130412_162729.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 191
I have a set, still in the build process. I like what I see so far, great look, good wiring, great mounting system. I'll be a while before I can report on function, probably too late for you, but I'll post pics when I get there.

I have a set, still in the build process. I like what I see so far, great look, good wiring, great mounting system. I'll be a while before I can report on function, probably too late for you, but I'll post pics when I get there.

Please post pics when you get to it.
Mine will be a while off yet, got a fair bit too do before this.

I have a Speedhut GPS Speedo / Tach, very happy with it. A little pricey but don't have to worry about any calibration of a mechanical speedometer. If I get a speeding ticket it's because I was being a bad boy ;)

-
Back