-
Status
Not open for further replies.

maz72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need the four bolts and nuts that hold on the ball joint to the disc brake spindle for a 73 Duster. If you dont have them and know where I can purchase please advise. Thanks.
Mike

Grade 8 fine thread bolts and nuts at the hardware store, use grade 8 lock washer and lock-tite. Little expensive but are not coming off or breaking.. Thats how I attached my lower ball joints. Looks awesome because grade 8 bolts are cadmium plated or nickel, some such coating that looks great..

I went towards the ball joint so you see the nuts on the back as I was concerned about clearance behind the rotors so I put the head on the rotor side as it has less profile.............. :) also I dont know the length but when bolted up the nut was basically flush with the end of the bolt and lock to lock steering there was no interference with the lower control arm.. totally friggin great..

oh yea, that was my 73 duster, and I was using ball joints for a 73 A body, and spindles (11.75 rotors!) off a 78 cordoba.. I am pretty sure the same would apply with 73 + A body spindles..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back