Spitfire Headers for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put me in line, if Earl, kursplat or pettyblu pass I will take them. Thanks.
No interest here Rocky65,was just stating that they were designed around the Early-A,s.I,ve sold mine and went with fenderwell in the 66 Dart race car.

These are a great deal and you don,t have to worry about dealing with Harold(thief,cannivor,dork,liar,etc..etc...)You get the idea LOL.

Hey,
Could you sent those to me first,so I could put them in my duplicator,so we could all have a set.
TXDart

Hey,
Could you sent those to me first,so I could put them in my duplicator,so we could all have a set.
TXDart

Now that would be a solid......If they were sold, let this guy digitize them so we can revise an otherwise decent design for the Early A crowd.

I thought someone on here was talking about reproducing these things since Harold seems to have thrown in the towel. It would be nice to see someone take over, hell I would buy a set.

I thought someone on here was talking about reproducing these things since Harold seems to have thrown in the towel. It would be nice to see someone take over, hell I would buy a set.

That was me. There is a local guy that has the jig and parts to build them. I asked if there was interest and all I got was negative feedback. I would have to put up some pretty good money to get them made, so I was testing the waters.

Attachments

• 100_1579.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 966
That was me. There is a local guy that has the jig and parts to build them. I asked if there was interest and all I got was negative feedback. I would have to put up some pretty good money to get them made, so I was testing the waters.

I would want a new set! I would think there would be a market for them. The only "easy" option for early A's

I would want a new set! I would think there would be a market for them. The only "easy" option for early A's

If they fit a 67 barracuda you can put me down for a set. This thread is a little old but if you are still thinking about making them......

If there is enough interest, I might consider getting some made. It's a pretty good chunk of money to get them made. The shop would want me to pre-pay for 10 sets before he even bends one piece of tubing.

If there is enough interest, I might consider getting some made. It's a pretty good chunk of money to get them made. The shop would want me to pre-pay for 10 sets before he even bends one piece of tubing.

How much would a set cost if you got some made?

We could get 10 sets sold EZ if you change that 90 degree entry point to a 3rd Y and price them under 200, thats 2K worth of work for a local businessman. Not a bad contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back