Spitfire Headers what can you tell me

-

73DartSport340

Reaction score
What can you tell me about the Spitfire headers that Harold makes? I heard he is back and offers COD so you dont get ripped off. Anyone got these? what and how do they fit. I have a 73 Dart Sport 340 with Power Steering,Power Brakes,console shifter, id NOT be willing to switch anything around..so do thses headers work WITH what I have? anyone got a link and or phone # for these?

There application is for early A Body cars, I think you might have better options available.

I recently bought a pair of Spitfires. As of yet I have not installed them. $225 including delivery to my door. They came without flanges. Word is, and don't quote me on this, that they will fit early A-bodies(1964-1966) with manual steering only, and later A-bodies(1967-1970s) with power steering. Below is contact information. I recommend calling Harold Johnson and getting information first hand. Mike

1-479-650-9989
[email protected]

Blues65 said:
There application is for early A Body cars, I think you might have better options available.

what would that be and I REFUSE to pay over $300 for a set of headers so DON'T say TTI! :) I want a set that fits and does not hang down low....

There is a new phone number in the other Harold thread. Its connected to his voice mail. He'll call you back as long as he doens't owe you anything. I"m waiting 13 months for a set of headers or a refund. He won't return calls or anything.

DON"T BUY ANYTHING from him. I'll back off when I get my headers or a refund. IF I get headers....they will be for sale instantly.

from everything i have been reading this guy sounds like a true believer in customer non-service....

from everything i have read they are good headers and hearold is a nice guy just has a lot of work and gets sidetracked lol. order them way ahead of time and order then cod. if you pay him first you save $25 a pair but chances are you will never get them. order cod and they usualy get there within a reasonably amount of time and no one is pissed off. so whatever you do DO NOT ORDER PREPAID but the headers themselves seem nice and good fitment for manual steering early a-bodies with auto trans i think he might have power steering stuff to but dont quote me on that

-
Back