Splash Shield

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a source for the splash shield that under the radiator behind the fron valance on a 66 Valiant?

Anyone know of a source for the splash shield that under the radiator behind the fron valance on a 66 Valiant?
There is no front valance on a '66 Valiant. I presume you're looking for the air shield behind the bumper that is attached to the radiator core support? If so, it's the same as a '66 Dart too. #littleredcoffin is parting one right now, so, you may want to contact him to see if his is good.

There is no front valance on a '66 Valiant. I presume you're looking for the air shield behind the bumper that is attached to the radiator core support? If so, it's the same as a '66 Dart too. #littleredcoffin is parting one right now, so, you may want to contact him to see if his is good.

Yes, you are correct, just trying to describe the location. I have the air dam there, just looks like it’s starting to come apart.

Is that Mike in Florida? I have a number of parts off that car he is taking to mopary in Bowling Green this fall. Plan on picking them up there. John I could grab that part as well if you want.

Jim, that would be great. Let me know. Give me a good excuse to shoot down your way.

Post your parts needs in a wanted thread. You know the drill.

-
Back