-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rengo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Chrome set, minor pitting behind passenger glass and a few scratches on the glass. I was told that these were original and off of a 73 Dart.
has black plastic bases and screw, shorter cable.

I do not see myself stripping the chrome off a nice set, just to paint them black.

Located in Fort Scott, Kansas. 66701
I want to get what I paid out of them and no more
so 300 + Shipping. I accept Paypal
I will take pictures and send via email by request
Already have one in line that I sent a message too, if it falls through then next in line gets it.

Will take trades on this, price is not completely concrete.
Looking for 70-72 driver side Duster door with no dents. Need internals and interior door handle.
8 3/4 complete for my mirrors and money.

I also have pictures but cannot get them to load.

Can you post pictures here? Since I saw pics in your Duster tail lights ad, I know it can be done. Thanks.

I had someone else post the pictures for me there as well, I cannot remember how to resize images for the life of me..

I had someone else post the pictures for me there as well, I cannot remember how to resize images for the life of me..
Can you email them? I will shoot you my email and I can post them for you?

2vaz1au.jpg

20gzlj.jpg

2hxt5ky.jpg

5mwfns.jpg

There you go pal! If you need any more help with uploading pictures I will be more then glad to help you!

These are still available, after two weeks of waiting I did not receive a payment. Bump at 280 shipped.

Bump. Price is still at 280 shipped. These are nice, if I do not sell in one month I will remove the chrome and paint them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back