Spring Carlyle

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hey everyone.........This might be a lil depressing that winter is almost over:violent1:....LOL.......Spring is coming and i was curious if anyone was planning on going to Carlyle in the spring. Havent been in 20 years or more.....WOW..cant believe it. Thought it would be cool to hook up with some members down there,,,,,Im leaving from Ontario and thought maybe a caravan or something...........LOL....Edd:thumbup:

i gave up on the spring and fall, not enough mopar parts.

I agree, you may want to attend the chrysler carlisle in july. Thats when I am going, gonna drive the dart down, good road trip.

Yep, July 8,9,10 I went with my cousin and friends,it was incredible! Hard to see it all in the 2 days we went.We are going for 3 days this year!

I go up for Sat almost every year to the mopars only.
You can't see everything in one day.
Advice wear comfortable shoes and if you are buying parts bring a wagon with rubber tires that will pull easy on gravel.
Pay the higher prices closer to the fair grounds for parking, if you are going to buy alot of parts.
My cousin and I went up one year, I was re-doing a truck, and he was doing a charger.
We filled a mini van full of parts, we made so many trips from the fair grounds to the van.

you would be lucky to get a reservation if you havent already, motels are usually booked solid that weekend. there is camping right next to the show also.

you would be lucky to get a reservation if you havent already, motels are usually booked solid that weekend. there is camping right next to the show also.

they may be booked at this time but as the show gets closer check around because people always cancel rooms.

I'm going to the Chryslers at Carlisle show in July. Been going there the past two years and its an amazing show. My father and I are trying to get the '65 Barracuda ready for this show and I will have my licence by then so we might take two cars down.........my dad will drive the Newport convertiable and I'll drive the Barracuda. I couldn't tell you how many parts I got for my Valiant there........
It's like the Holy Grail of Mopar parts.

hey you guys going to chryslers at carlisle, if you aren't going in with a club i would really appreciate when you register if you could put Mopar Misfits as your club affiliation, it should be listed in a drop down menu right there.. and as always feel free to stop by and relax out of the sun for a bit... :)

we use it as the name for the club tent at carlisle. we really aren't an official club or anything just a bunch of mopar guys from the area that meet up and cruise all over together.

Cool:thumblef: I will do that if I can remember it LOL.

-
Back