Spring Jefferson Swap Meet in Wisconsin?

-

cudakid67

Reaction score
Anyone here attend any of the Madison Classics Jefferson show/swap meets in the past?

Sounds like they have a ton of swap spaces and cars, just wondering what how well Mopar is represented.

Also, does anyone know of any big vendors who attend this show? I'm hoping to find a vendor who carries quarters for 67-69 barracudas so I could just pick them up while I'm there.

http://www.madisonclassics.com/car-shows/spring-jefferson.php

it's a long drive for you from Iowa isn't it?? I went to the fall Jefferson a few years back and it was mostly a junkyard swap meet, you might find fenders. not sure I went for the car show and was disappointed as it rained and hardly anyone showed up. maybe 150 cars, it's almost a 4 hour drive for me from Green Bay.

It's about 3 hours for me, plus any trip to Cheeseland allows me to stock up on Spotted Cow since they won't sell it to us Iowan's.

I thought the size and organization of the swap meet might make the trip worth while. Seems like all of the swap meets around here are been overrun by beanie babies and bulk imported tool vendors.

It's about 3 hours for me, plus any trip to Cheeseland allows me to stock up on Spotted Cow since they won't sell it to us Iowan's.

I thought the size and organization of the swap meet might make the trip worth while. Seems like all of the swap meets around here are been overrun by beanie babies and bulk imported tool vendors.
haha yeah I get the beanie baby stuff your right, 3 hours isn't that far, I guess when I saw Iowa I thought it was further, if you go let me know what you thought of it..

jefferson blows for MOPAR parts as well as elkorns show...grayslake in Ill is a good swap just my opinion...

spoted cow rocks...I take it to the nats for the guys at our hotel we hang with...they love it...will be taking it to Mopars in the park as well :)

Spring Jefferson is usually a wet mud hole and like any swap meet Mopar parts are much fewer then the other makes, lots of junk but there are also the occasional gems. Madison classics also does a summer Elkhorn and fall Jefferson event.

-
Back