[Found!] springs 72 340 duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have what you need. I will take measurements later today & let you know. The springs are from a 69 340 GTS & still clamped together. Where in Pa. are you. Might be able to save on shipping costs if not to far from me. Shipping is very high right now.

I might have what you need. I will take measurements later today & let you know. The springs are from a 69 340 GTS & still clamped together. Where in Pa. are you. Might be able to save on shipping costs if not to far from me. Shipping is very high right now.
thank you i live in titusville,pa in nw pa near erie i would possibly travel to get them i believe a 69 has the same springs i'll wait for your ansewer thanks bill

This is what I have, sorry.
DSC00594.JPG
DSC00600.JPG
DSC00598.JPG

I will take measurements & give them to you tomorrow. I am in S.E. Pa. 25 miles from Phila. 19030 zip code.

Bill, I measured the springs & got 52" eye to eye centerline.
DSC00603.JPG
DSC00602.JPG

I will take $80 cash for them. I can meet you on the turnpike somewhere near halfway, from the far eastern part which I'm close to, to Harrisburg. Maybe the King of Prussia area exit. (don't know the exit number) Or $60 if you meet me at the Neshaminy Mall parking lot right near exit 351 of the turnpike.

Bill, I accidently posted shipping price of $40 for another post. I did not get a price on shipping springs. I'm sure it would be a lot more than that. Shipping prices are very high right now.

I will take $80 cash for them. I can meet you on the turnpike somewhere near halfway, from the far eastern part which I'm close to, to Harrisburg. Maybe the King of Prussia area exit. (don't know the exit number) Or $60 if you meet me at the Neshaminy Mall parking lot right near exit 351 of the turnpike.
i will see what i can do only problem is my springs measure about 53 in maybe mine are sprung don't know why they would be longer are your springs about 2 1/4 wide bill

Bill, I just went out and measured them. They are 2 1/2" wide exactly. Yes your springs might have sagged a bit over the years (like the rest of us), so the 1" difference is not much at all. But mine seem to be 1/4" wider.

Bill, I just went out and measured them. They are 2 1/2" wide exactly. Yes your springs might have sagged a bit over the years (like the rest of us), so the 1" difference is not much at all. But mine seem to be 1/4" wider.
now i need to do more checking bill

That's fine, I would make sure also. I'm pretty sure these springs will fit though. They were on a 69 Dart GTS & pretty sure they are "newer" springs too.

i'm pretty sure they will fit too bill
sir is the 80 price for both sides could you get a shipping price to 16354 i think they would be good wrapped in cardboard and go ups if too expensive i could pre pay and work out pickup bill

I really don't want to ship them, it's a major hassle for me, but I will get a price shipping them to you, I think it will be costly. I will let you know by Wed. & yes the $80 is for both complete springs.

i'm g
I really don't want to ship them, it's a major hassle for me, but I will get a price shipping them to you, I think it will be costly. I will let you know by Wed. & yes the $80 is for both complete springs.[/QUi'm going to measure mine and see if width wise i could get them under if your only interested in selling both sets don't figure shipping i will need to find a way to get them if they will fit thanks bill

OK Bill. I was figuring the cost of shipping because of the size & weight of these things. I did weigh them & both with the packing they would come to about 68lbs.

OK Bill. I was figuring the cost of shipping because of the size & weight of these things. I did weigh them & both with the packing they would come to about 68lbs.
yea i thought they would be over 50 lbs over that the cost about doubles bill

Just let me know what you want to do Bill. I can meet you on the Pa. turnpike if you come down this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back