-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I know they were never offered on A-bodies, but I want one on my '64.

Looking for early sixties square style wheel in good to restorable condition. Cracks, or even some missing material in the rim are not a problem as I intend to have it covered with padded leather.

I'm not sure if all models will have the same basic size/configuration, but would like to see some photos of the wheels without the horn rings and center caps installed. I saw one from a '64 Chrysler, and it looks like a match for my Valiant. If they are typical Mopar, everything should be the same except for trim.

As a Chrysler-Plymouth salesman in 1964, I had the opportunity to drive many cars with different shaped wheels. Just like the pushbutton transmission controls, it took getting used to, but after some time behind the wheel you began to appreciate the non-traditional thinking that Chrysler was famous for.

My buddies '62 imperial has one. Kind of funky to drive but not too bad. I would try the c bodies site and ask there.

As a Chrysler-Plymouth salesman in 1964, I had the opportunity to drive many cars with different shaped wheels. Just like the pushbutton transmission controls, it took getting used to, but after some time behind the wheel you began to appreciate the non-traditional thinking that Chrysler was famous for.

Wow you were a Chrysler-Plymouth salesman at the best time.

Wow you were a Chrysler-Plymouth salesman at the best time.

Yes, it was...although I quickly learned that selling wasn't my forte. However, since I was young at the time, I sold nearly all the Barracudas we were able to get. Most customers were younger, and I spoke their language, and our dealership had a performance reputation so the guys interested in performance came to us first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back