ss leaf springs

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set that where under my car for three months, went to a cal trac set up instead. Hundred for the springs plus shipping. Let me know, thanks Nick...

My stockers are completely shot... so adding a leaf isnt really an option... I'd rather replace them with something stiffer... if I can scrounge up a set used for cheap!

I PM'd you guys!

Thanks

I do not recommend SS springs if your car is primarily a street car.

You could have your stock springs re-arched (least expensive)

Get XHD springs (available directly from your Dodge dealer or other on line sources)

Is the car in your avatar pic what we are talking about? It looks really high in the front.

Could you post a pic of how the car sits now and give us a better idea of where you would like it to be?

its the car in my avatar.... and its sitting so high because thats the PO's driveway and he had the car up on jackstands.... that picture is exactly as I found the car! (none of the 4 tires are touching the ground in that pic... thats the stockers drooped all the way out that your looking at!)

The car sits way too low in the rear... I have the SS springs in my 72 scamp which also had sagged factory springs and I they are perfect!

I have a set that where under my car for three months, went to a cal trac set up instead. Hundred for the springs plus shipping. Let me know, thanks Nick...

That's cheap enough if shipping doesn't kill the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back