Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Sale Pending! 11-26-23 @ 6:55 pm

New, but never used (newsed?) 4 piston disc brakes for A body cars. I took these on a trade with intent to use them on my 65 Barracuda, and have since decided to use 73 up BBP disc's. This is a SSBC kit that was installed on 10" A body drum spindles. The calipers are SSBC copies of A body 4 piston calipers. This was all put together and installed on a 71 Dart, but never made it out of the garage before the previous owner switched to a full RMS front suspension. There is no brake dust on these and the rotors still have as new crosshatch on them. I've done nothing to them other than spray some brake cleaner on a rag and wipe them a little. The rotors are made to be used as either 4" bolt circle or 4 1/2" bolt circle. They currently have 7/16 wheel studs in the 4" position. The bolts for the lower ball joints are included as are the rubber flex hoses that appear new. I will ship them, but it won't be cheap because these things are heavy. Shipping is extra, added to the sale price, but I don't/ won't charge you for boxing and materials. They are located in Candler, NC 28715 if you'd like to pick them up. I travel frequently to Myrtle Beach, SC and could meet up along the way if it would help. Asking $450. Cash in person or USPS money order only.
IMG_1838.JPG

IMG_1839.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1842.JPG

IMG_1842.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1844.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-