SSBC

-

superbirdrag

Reaction score
Just wondering how many people know that SSBC {stainless steal brakes} remakes the kelsey hayes 4 piston calipers from original mopar drawings .
Also the Ramman sells a LBP rotor that you can remove your SBP rotor and replace 99% correct fit (might have to file the dust shield).

They look good.

64A59CC1-D5F7-4B35-BA1D-39B3A0EA88C2.jpeg

I bought a set of them off Summit and they were absolute garbage. The slider pin holes were too small, and the feed line for the hose (yeah the one that supplies brake fluid to the entire assembly) was located in between two of the pistons, so when you put the fitting in place, it hit the back sides of the pistons. Returned them to Summit and got my money back, but not my time. Last I checked, Summit stopped selling them. Also the SSBC tech support line doesn't go anywhere

At $815.00 plus $100.00 shipping, they are WAAAAAY out of my price range. I have Wilwood discs on all 4 corners of my race car & I'm really happy with the performace of them. And, about 8 months back, SSBC filed for bankruptcy & everyone was wondering where they would be able to source parts from.. It looks like they are made in China now if you read the website closely.

I think SSBC is gone.

They are, they were bought out by another company though and those kits were back on the market last time I checked. I think they're being sold under "Leed brakes" now.

Their shop is out by me. I tried ordering a kit for 71 valiant, from the show room floor. They told me something crazy like 1100$. We went there to pay cash and shop local. They called like 6 mos later and said the kit was ready, we showed them Summit’s price, and they stuck their ground. The valiant continues to cruise on 4 drums. This was like 3 yrs ago. I wrote that company off as fluff

-
Back