SSR-756RS elgin ss rockers

-

cwkerr007

Reaction score
my question was I ran across this ad (that I'll send a link to) for elgin stainless steel roller rockers for $179.00 for stud mounted magnum heads. In the reviews it was said they called elgin and was told the part was maid buy the lowest aisian bidder for them and from experience you have a slight chance that the parts might be usable if you can find someone first hand that took a chance with them.

Last edited:
Has anybody run these there not elgin there aision couple bad rev set me back so tryin to get first hand.

i fed this into my tap-a-talk voice to encoded transmission via transponeder super secret decoder ring and this is what it spit out.

greetings fellows! i inquire about these stainless steel roller rockers that are purportedly made by the manufacturer Elgin. (see attached link at the bottom). Evidently these arms are manufactured in the land mass known as Asia under the guise of a colony based company. Upon further investigation, i have unearthed several bad reviews which has given me pause and thus i am here seeking out first hand knowledge about said product and in a more detailed way, if anybody has used these contraptions that they share the experience with the group.

much obliged fellow moparnauts!

Well, they are sure as Hell cheap enough.

As John Arbuckle (Coffee Merchant) used to say: You get what you pay for!

As my chassis builder Walter Ritchey (RIP) said to me:
If you want good Oats you have to pay a good price.
Now if you don't mind Oats that have already been through
the Horse = You can definitely get a real cheap price!

I wud rev done get mine over grate.
How about a link to the product and a coherent question? This ain't a codetalker's reunion...
Easy my english teacher was a hateful old hag don't blame the student. I only paid attention in shop class. To clarify I was typing on a number keyboard. So my question was I ran across this ad (that I'll send a link to) for elgin stainless steel roller rockers for $179.00 for stud mounted magnum heads. In the reviews it was said they called elgin and was told the part was maid buy the lowest aisian bidder for them and from experience you have a slight chance that the parts might be usable if you can find someone first hand that took a chance with them. So that was the proper english version of my question. Sorry for my lack of keyboard skills fat fingers and all lol

Easy my english teacher was a hateful old hag don't blame the student. I only paid attention in shop class. To clarify I was typing on a number keyboard. So my question was I ran across this ad (that I'll send a link to) for elgin stainless steel roller rockers for $179.00 for stud mounted magnum heads. In the reviews it was said they called elgin and was told the part was maid buy the lowest aisian bidder for them and from experience you have a slight chance that the parts might be usable if you can find someone first hand that took a chance with them. So that was the proper english version of my question. Sorry for my lack of keyboard skills fat fingers and all lol

Amazon

screenshot-www.amazon.com-2024.06.26-21_52_14.jpg

i fed this into my tap-a-talk voice to encoded transmission via transponeder super secret decoder ring and this is what it spit out.

greetings fellows! i inquire about these stainless steel roller rockers that are purportedly made by the manufacturer Elgin. (see attached link at the bottom). Evidently these arms are manufactured in the land mass known as Asia under the guise of a colony based company. Upon further investigation, i have unearthed several bad reviews which has given me pause and thus i am here seeking out first hand knowledge about said product and in a more detailed way, if anybody has used these contraptions that they share the experience with the group.

much obliged fellow moparnauts!

I need that app on my antique phone thats nifty

Didn't mean to russel up masses but it isn't always true about getting what you pay for it works the other way sometimes. I'm searching for rockers because I am at that point in my build and I have already purchased a kit for the top end of my magnum and gave detailed explanation of exactly what I wanted and was very disappointed when the seller sent me no name aluminum rockers and when I said I need to send them back and receive the ss ones I asked for, I was told that he didn't know of ss rockers for this motor and he would refund my money AFTER a restocking fee. Now I don't care for putting names out but since I'm in Texas and he is in the top of the map and I can't go pay him a visit i won't mention his name but the initial's are P.I.E.

Also paid for mls head gaskets and got edie racing paid for pushrod checker didn't receive but it was packed well and I'm checking spring pressure on the heads as soon as my tool get's here

the computing power of my encoded transmission transponder intercepting super secret decoder ring is robust, yet it has met it's match here today.

anyway, i highly suggest you take the day to drive up there and burn their establishment to the ground and salt the earth behind you. it would be the sensible thing to do in this situation for the crimes of chicanery, skullduggery and general malarkey should not go unpunished.

I would use harland sharps but I don't have good luck with aluminum rockers and I will be driving it for the rest of my time unless another ins less driver runs over me AGAIN and takes my other leg so i'm just being a little choosy about the parts i have 03 dakota for the magnum and i have an 88 dakota that i set up for a 440 just to watch my wife giggle and my g-kids to catch mopar fever

the computing power of my encoded transmission transponder intercepting super secret decoder ring is robust, yet it has met it's match here today.

anyway, i highly suggest you take the day to drive up there and burn their establishment to the ground and salt the earth behind you. it would be the sensible thing to do in this situation for the crimes of chicanery, skullduggery and general malarkey should not go unpunished.
Absir lutly

-
Back